Document › Details
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (3/1/10). "Press Release: George A. McMillan Joins PharmaNet Development Group as Chief Financial Officer". Princeton, NJ.
|Organisation||PharmaNet Development Group Inc.|
|Product||drug development services|
|Product 2||analytical services|
|Person||McMillan, George A. (PharmaNet 201003– CFO before Ze-Gen Inc COO + CFO)|
|Person 2||McMullen, Jeffrey P. (PharmaNet 201003 CEO)|
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., a leading provider of clinical development services to innovative pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug and medical device companies, announced today that George A. McMillan has joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer.
"We are pleased to have George join PharmaNet Development Group," commented Jeffrey P. McMullen, President and Chief Executive Officer. "He has proven experience in successfully driving financial management strategies and productivity improvement initiatives for both public and private organizations."
Mr. McMillan joins PharmaNet Development Group from Ze-Gen, Inc., a Boston-based renewable energy company, where he filled the dual role of Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Previously, George held the position of Chief Financial Officer, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Operating Officer at diversified technology and services firms, including The Palladium Group, Inc., CMGI, Inc., BMG Direct (Bertelsmann A.G.), Renaissance Solutions, Eastern Exclusives and others.
Mr. McMillan has an A.B. in Economics from Stanford University and received his J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University.
About PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., a global drug development services company, provides a comprehensive range of services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug and medical device industries. The Company offers early and late stage consulting, Phase I clinical studies and bioanalytical analyses, and Phase II, III and IV clinical development programs. With approximately 2,300 employees and 41 facilities throughout the world, PharmaNet is a recognized leader in outsourced clinical development. For more information, please visit our website at www.pharmanet.com.
Contact: Anne-Marie Hess
Phone: (609) 951-6842
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PharmaNet (Group)
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/17/11). "Press Release: inVentiv Health to Acquire PharmaNet. Creates a Top Global Contract Research Organization with Fully Integrated Development Capabilities". Burlington, MA....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (1/26/11). "Press Release: PharmaNet and Anapharm Europe Formally End Joint Venture". Barcelona....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (11/15/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Launches New Brand Identity at Upcoming Industry Conferences". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (7/19/10). "Press Release: Riaz Bandali Heads PharmaNet Development Group’s Early Stage Business". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/10/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Development Group Demonstrates Comprehensive Capabilities at ASMS 2010". Princeton, NJ....
-  –. (4/30/10). "News: E-Separation Solutions – Chromatography Online’s Technology Forum. GS–MS"....
-  Taylor Technology, Inc.. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Taylor Technology Provides Complete Pharmacokinetic Studies within Five Days or Less". Princeton, NJ....
-  Scott Partnership, The. (1/5/10). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Appointed by Leading Contract Research Organisation to Lead Global B2B PR Campaign". Cheshire....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]