Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/1/16). "Press Release: Simplify Laboratory Quality Control with New Thermo Scientific LabLink xL 2.0 Software". Philadeliphia, PA.
All-in-one cloud-based resource provides real-time peer comparison
AACC 2016 - Validate quality control results in real-time with the newly updated cloud-based Thermo Scientific™ LabLink xL™ 2.0 quality assurance software. Used in conjunction with Thermo Scientific™ MAS™ quality controls to monitor daily instrument performance, LabLink xL also enables clinical chemistry and manufacturing laboratories to compare peer data with labs around the world or just their affiliated network. Data can also be submitted for any other QC manufacturer’s controls.
LabLink xL features a re-designed intuitive interface that simplifies navigation and functionality and fulfills various regulatory requirements for day-to-day QC tracking, as well as capabilities for peer data review and immediate troubleshooting of variances. The software provides easy access to interactive Levey-Jennings charts including side-by-side instrument performance comparisons, Westgard Rules and RiliBÄK multi-rules criteria, package inserts, MSDS’s, Certificates of Analysis, and more.
“The ability to compare results in real-time allows users to quickly determine if an off-result is an instrument problem, a widespread issue, or an acceptable value,” says Arjun Mehta, product manager-QC software at Thermo Fisher Scientific. “LabLink xL also updates peer data around the clock as opposed to just once every 24 hours.”
LabLink xL quality assurance software generates audit-friendly reports that provide statistical calculations and indices including mean standard deviation (SD), coefficient of variation (CV), coefficient of variation index (CVI), percent bias (%Bias), standard deviation index (SDI), and sigma score.
A wide variety of individual and inter-laboratory reports are available including the Method Performance and Sigma Score report which allows users to see which instruments are performing the best for a particular method and test. The Individual Lab report shows a test-by-test listing of lab and peer group statistics for a given month, while the Monthly Summary helps identify shifts and trends of lab performance. There are 19 reports currently available to visualize the data, each of which can be reviewed and approved using the Signature Verification feature.
Additional features include no submission cutoff dates so users can review data whenever they want, FDA and GAMP 5 compliance, and automated QC data transfer with Data Innovations Instrument Manager middleware. It is currently available in 15 languages.
For more information on Thermo Scientific MAS quality controls and LabLink xL quality assurance visit http://www.thermoscientific.com/qc.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Media Contact Information:
Alfred Bru, +1-510-979-5000 x165-3023
Marketing Specialist III
Arjun Mehta, +1-510-979-5000 x165-3200
Record changed: 2016-08-08
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]