Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/27/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Unveils New Sample Conductivity and pH Measurement Accessory for Ion Chromatography Systems. Integrated Accessory Automates Sample Measurement and Injection Volume Adjustm
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductiviy and pH Accessory|
|Product 2||Dionex AS-AP autosampler|
|Person||Kruka, Evett (Thermo Fisher 201203 Director of Product Marketing IC/SP at Thermo Fisher)|
|Person 2||Kubina, Stephanie (Thermo Fisher 201003)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today unveiled the Thermo Scientific Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductivity and pH Accessory. This new optional feature for the Dionex AS-AP autosampler streamlines IC workflows by automating conductivity and pH measurements before injecting samples onto an IC system with the help of Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon conditional statements.
"The accessory completely automates inline, pre-injection measurements of conductivity and pH," said Evett Kruka, director of product marketing, IC/SP, Thermo Fisher. "It will save users considerable time and labor and provide much more consistent results, compared to manual methods."
The new pH Accessory enables users to confirm the integrity of their samples in advance, which avoids wasting time running degraded samples and ultimately better protects their columns. Along with the conductivity and pH measurements, the accessory automates other pertinent parts of the measurement process, including calibration, sample injection decisions and processing and result reporting.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductivity and pH Accessory, please call +1 800-532-4742, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermoscientific.com/cond-ph
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/18/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Releases Block Management System for Pathologists". Kalamazoo, MI....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/11/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Partners with Hamilton Bonaduz AG to Accelerate Automation Platforms Access for Forensic Customers". South San Francisco, CA & Bonaduz....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/10/16). "Press Release: Communication Protocols Added to Thermo Scientific LevelPRO and DensityPRO Nuclear Gauges". Franklin, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Appoints New President and Chief Operating Officer". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/1/16). "Press Release: Simplify Laboratory Quality Control with New Thermo Scientific LabLink xL 2.0 Software". Philadeliphia, PA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/1/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Expands Offering for Clinical Applications at AACC 2016". Philadeliphia, PA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (7/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Partners with Health BioMed to Support Molecular Diagnostics Development in China". Carlsbad, CA & Ningbo....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (7/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (7/27/16). "Press Release: New AOAC-RI PTM Certification for STEC Detection Workflow. Provides Beef Producers with a Rapid but Simple Solution to Screen for STEC". Basingstoke....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (7/27/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Frank Witney to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]