Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/27/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Unveils New Sample Conductivity and pH Measurement Accessory for Ion Chromatography Systems. Integrated Accessory Automates Sample Measurement and Injection Volume Adjustm
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductiviy and pH Accessory|
|Product 2||Dionex AS-AP autosampler|
|Person||Kruka, Evett (Thermo Fisher 201203 Director of Product Marketing IC/SP at Thermo Fisher)|
|Person 2||Kubina, Stephanie (Thermo Fisher 201003)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today unveiled the Thermo Scientific Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductivity and pH Accessory. This new optional feature for the Dionex AS-AP autosampler streamlines IC workflows by automating conductivity and pH measurements before injecting samples onto an IC system with the help of Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon conditional statements.
"The accessory completely automates inline, pre-injection measurements of conductivity and pH," said Evett Kruka, director of product marketing, IC/SP, Thermo Fisher. "It will save users considerable time and labor and provide much more consistent results, compared to manual methods."
The new pH Accessory enables users to confirm the integrity of their samples in advance, which avoids wasting time running degraded samples and ultimately better protects their columns. Along with the conductivity and pH measurements, the accessory automates other pertinent parts of the measurement process, including calibration, sample injection decisions and processing and result reporting.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductivity and pH Accessory, please call +1 800-532-4742, email email@example.com or visit www.thermoscientific.com/cond-ph
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2012-03-29
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/30/15). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Lists Four-Channel HPLC as Class I Medical Device". San José, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/30/15). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Resell Prosolia’s PaperSpray Technology as Factory Option to Its Mass Spectrometers". San José, CA....
-  Selvita S.A.. (3/16/15). "Press Release: Selvita Expands Its Proteomics Services Offer". Krakow....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/11/15). "Press Release: SelectScience Community Chooses Thermo Fisher Scientific for Two Awards". New Orleans, LA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/10/15). "Press Release: ToolGen, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Sign License Agreement for CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing Technology". Carlsbad, CA & Seoul....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Transformative UHPLC System Showcases Performance and Throughput". New Orleans, LA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/9/15). "Press Release: New Online Repository Provides Instant and Free Access to Hundreds of Full Analytical Methods". New Orleans, LA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/9/15). "Press Release: New HRAM System Makes Orbitrap Technology More Widely Accessible. Thermo Scientific Q Exactive Focus LC-MS/MS Makes its Pittcon Debut". New Orleans, LA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Strengthens Technology Leadership in Applied Markets at Pittcon 2015". New Orleans, LA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Fully Integrated Informatics Solution is All-in-One Platform for Managing Today’s Labs". New Orleans, LA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]