Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/27/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Unveils New Sample Conductivity and pH Measurement Accessory for Ion Chromatography Systems. Integrated Accessory Automates Sample Measurement and Injection Volume Adjustm
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductiviy and pH Accessory|
|Product 2||Dionex AS-AP autosampler|
|Person||Kruka, Evett (Thermo Fisher 201203 Director of Product Marketing IC/SP at Thermo Fisher)|
|Person 2||Kubina, Stephanie (Thermo Fisher 201003)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today unveiled the Thermo Scientific Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductivity and pH Accessory. This new optional feature for the Dionex AS-AP autosampler streamlines IC workflows by automating conductivity and pH measurements before injecting samples onto an IC system with the help of Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon conditional statements.
"The accessory completely automates inline, pre-injection measurements of conductivity and pH," said Evett Kruka, director of product marketing, IC/SP, Thermo Fisher. "It will save users considerable time and labor and provide much more consistent results, compared to manual methods."
The new pH Accessory enables users to confirm the integrity of their samples in advance, which avoids wasting time running degraded samples and ultimately better protects their columns. Along with the conductivity and pH measurements, the accessory automates other pertinent parts of the measurement process, including calibration, sample injection decisions and processing and result reporting.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Dionex AS-AP Sample Conductivity and pH Accessory, please call +1 800-532-4742, email email@example.com or visit www.thermoscientific.com/cond-ph
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2012-03-29
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Biognosys AG. (9/10/14). "Press Release: Biognosys Releases Spectronaut 6.0". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/8/14). "Press Release: New GC-MS Runs Both Single and Triple Quadrupole Methods Using Familiar Software". San José, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/3/14). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Teams with National Reference Labs on New European Regulation, Allowing GC-MS/MS to Confirm Dioxins in Feed and Food"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/20/14). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Endowment to Support New Distinguished Analytical Chemistry Seminar Series at North Carolina State University". San José, CA & Raleigh, NC....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/20/14). "Press Release: New Hydrophobic Interaction Column Offers Additional Selectivity for Separating Monoclonal Antibodies or Antibody-drug Conjugates". San José, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/18/14). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Sale of Cole-Parmer to GTCR". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/6/14). "Press Release: New Mobile App Features Chemical Drawing Software, Speeds Research". Fair Lawn, NJ....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 18, July 2014). (7/14). "Keeping Ahead in Life Science. Ken Miller, VP of Marketing for Life Sciences Mass Spectrometry, Provides a Snapshot of Thermo Fisher Scientific's Ambitions"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (7/28/14). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches LC-MS-based Class I Medical Devices. HPLC, Mass Spectrometer and Software Designed for Clinical Analyses". Chicago, IL....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (7/23/14). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results. Raises 2014 Earnings Guidance". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]