Document › Details
Fluidigm Corporation. (6/9/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces New Customer Inspiration Center in Canada for Mass Cytometry". South San Francisco, CA.
|Organisation||Fluidigm Canada Inc.|
|Product||Helios™ mass cytomtery system (CyTOF® platform)|
|Product 2||cell analysis system|
|Person||Betzelos, Pete (Fluidigm 201605 SVP Global Marketing)|
|Person 2||Bunting, Michaeline (Fluidigm 201604 Senior Director Marketing)|
Fluidigm Corporation (NASDAQ: FLDM) today announced the opening of a new customer inspiration center in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Providing researchers with firsthand experience on the Helios™ system, the latest mass cytometry instrument using CyTOF® technology, the customer inspiration center will be open to investigators around the world seeking to incorporate mass cytometry in their own research laboratories.
Mass cytometry uniquely enables high-parameter analysis of millions of cells at single-cell resolution. With a growing list of hundreds of peer-reviewed publications, mass cytometry has been instrumental in revealing new insights in health and disease. Transcending the inherent technical limitations of flow cytometry, researchers can more efficiently design and implement highly multiplexed antibody panels across a range of cell surface and intracellular protein markers. With over 600 pre-conjugated antibodies available and the flexibility to conjugate new antibodies to suit the needs of each experimental study, mass cytometry is fast becoming a standard method to deeply profile precious translational and clinical research samples across important disease areas including cancer, immunology, and cancer immunotherapy.
“Our new mass cytometry customer inspiration center was developed in response to increasing interest from our customers,” said Dmitry Bandura, Vice President of Research and Development at Fluidigm. “While our new center will initially enable demonstrations of mass cytometry, we plan to expand this center in the future to include training courses to certify new users on best practices using this transformational technology.”
“With the opening of our 5th Annual Mass Cytometry Summit on June 10, we are pleased to share this new announcement with the mass cytometry community,” said Pete Betzelos, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing at Fluidigm. “We look forward to sharing the power of mass cytometry with the larger research community to advance the understanding of complex human diseases.”
Fluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM) develops, manufactures, and markets life science analytical and preparatory systems for growth markets, such as single-cell biology and production genomics. We sell to leading academic institutions, clinical laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agricultural biotechnology companies worldwide. Our systems are based on proprietary microfluidics and multiparameter mass cytometry technology, and are designed to significantly simplify experimental workflow, increase throughput, and reduce costs, while providing excellent data quality. Fluidigm products are provided for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
We use our website (www.fluidigm.com), corporate Twitter account (@Fluidigm), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Fluidigm), and LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/fluidigm-corporation) as channels of distribution of information about our products, our planned financial and other announcements, our attendance at upcoming investor and industry conferences, and other matters. Such information may be deemed material information and we may use these channels to comply with our disclosure obligations under Regulation FD. Therefore, investors should monitor our website and our social media accounts in addition to following our press releases, SEC filings, public conference calls, and webcasts.
For more information, please visit fluidigm.com.
Fluidigm, the Fluidigm logo, CyTOF, and Helios are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fluidigm Corporation.
Senior Director, Marketing
650 737 4190
Record changed: 2016-07-01
More documents for Fluidigm (Group)
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/29/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm to Present at Piper Jaffray 28th Annual Healthcare Conference". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Corporation Adopts Tax Benefit Preservation Plan to Protect Its Net Operating Loss Carryforwards". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Introduces High-Parameter Maxpar Mass Cytometry Panels for Immuno-Oncology Research". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/9/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm and GenomOncology Partner to Provide Automated Oncology NGS Library Preparation With Molecular Interpretation and Reporting". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces Third Quarter Financial Results and Hosts Conference Call for Investors". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/12/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces Preliminary Third Quarter 2016 Revenue". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Receives ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Certification at San Francisco and Singapore". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Appoints New President and Chief Operating Officer". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces Q2 2016 Financial Results and Hosts Conference Call For Investors". South San Francisco, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]