Document › Details
Pall Corporation. (10/15/13). "Press Release: Pall Opens New Life Sciences Centre of Excellence in Shanghai (China)". Shanghai.
|Organisation||Pall Life Sciences Centre of Excellence Shanghai|
|Organisation 2||Pall Filter (Beijing) Co., Ltd.|
|Product||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Product 2||sample purification / sample separation|
|Person||Kingsley, Larry (Pall Corporation 201112 CEO)|
|Person 2||Low, Hang Gek (Pall Corp 201310 VP of Pall China)|
Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL), a global leader in filtration, separation and purification, today inaugurated the Pall Life Sciences Centre of Excellence (CoE) at its new Zhangjiang site in Shanghai in the People's Republic of China. The new Centre of Excellence, which offers biopharmaceutical process solutions, technical and validation support as well as training, extends Pall's local capabilities for its growing base of life sciences customers in the region.
"This year marks the 20th anniversary of Pall's expansion into China. The opening of the Shanghai Life Sciences Centre of Excellence is another milestone in Pall's development in China," said Larry Kingsley, Chairman and CEO of Pall Corporation. "The new Centre of Excellence not only reinforces our commitment to investing in the region, but also makes it easier for customers in the area to do business with us."
The new CoE is fully equipped with the most advanced capabilities for process demonstration, testing and validation. Customers also can consult with Pall experts about equipment selection, installation and adjustment.
Integrated with the CoE at the Shanghai facility is a branch office that serves both the company's Life Sciences and Industrial customers. More than 200 employees work at the 8,600 m2 Shanghai facility, which provides filtration, separation and purification solutions for a range of industries. These include biopharmaceuticals, medical, food & beverage, process technologies, aerospace and microelectronics.
"China is an important market for Pall and long-term, favorable economic trends give us the confidence to continue development in the potentially high-growth region," said Hang Gek Low, Vice President of Pall China. "The establishment of the Shanghai CoE enhances our ability to service customers in the area while enabling us to provide dedicated support for Chinese enterprises exploring overseas markets."
About Pall Corporation
Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall works with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. The company's engineered products enable process and product innovation and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation is an S&P 500 company serving customers worldwide. Pall has been named a "top green company" by Newsweek magazine. To see how Pall is helping enable a greener, safer, more sustainable future, follow us on Twitter @PallCorporation or visit www.pall.com/green.
About Pall China
Headquartered in Beijing, Pall Filter (Beijing) Co., Ltd. was founded in 1993 in Economic-Technological Development Area. It is a solely foreign-owned enterprise with branches or offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Changchun, Shijiazhuang and Jinan. The comprehensive sales and technical network is well established, enabling better and quicker service to customers all over China.
Pall Filter (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
No.12 Hongda Nanlu, Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area (BDA),
Beijing 100176, P.R. China
Shanghai Branch, Pall Filter (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
No.88 Shang Ke Road, Zhangjiang Hi-tech Park, Pudong, Shanghai 201210,
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]