Document › Details
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (7/19/10). "Press Release: Riaz Bandali Heads PharmaNet Development Group’s Early Stage Business". Princeton, NJ.
|Organisation||PharmaNet Development Group Inc.|
|Organisation 2||AB Sciex LLC|
|Product||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Bandali, Riaz (PharmaNet 201007– President Early Stage Developm before AB SCIEX/Molecular Devices SVP Strategy + BusDev)|
|Person 2||McMullen, Jeffrey P. (PharmaNet 201003 CEO)|
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., a leading provider of drug development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug and medical device industries, announced today that Riaz Bandali has joined the Company as President, Early Stage Development. Mr. Bandali will be responsible for the leadership of the Company's early stage clinical development business which includes Phase I clinics and bioanalytical laboratories. He will be based at the Company's facility in Montreal, Canada.
"I am very pleased to welcome Riaz to PharmaNet," said Jeffrey P. McMullen, Chief Executive Officer. "His strategic approach and industry experience will enhance the positioning of our early stage business to the changing dynamics in the marketplace."
Joining PharmaNet from AB Sciex and Molecular Devices as Senior Vice-President, Strategy and Business Development, Mr. Bandali brings more than fifteen years of senior management and operations leadership experience in the clinical research and life sciences industries.
Mr. Bandali holds an MBA from McGill University in Montreal and a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from the University of British Columbia. He has also completed Harvard Business School's Advanced Management Program.
About PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., a global drug development services company, provides a comprehensive range of services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug and medical device industries. The Company offers early and late stage consulting, Phase I clinical studies and bioanalytical analyses, and Phase II, III and IV clinical development programs. With approximately 2,300 employees in 33 countries and more than 40 facilities throughout the world, PharmaNet is a recognized leader in outsourced clinical development. For more information, please visit our website at www.pharmanet.com.
Contact: Anne-Marie Hess
Phone: (609) 951-6842
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PharmaNet (Group)
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/17/11). "Press Release: inVentiv Health to Acquire PharmaNet. Creates a Top Global Contract Research Organization with Fully Integrated Development Capabilities". Burlington, MA....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (1/26/11). "Press Release: PharmaNet and Anapharm Europe Formally End Joint Venture". Barcelona....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (11/15/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Launches New Brand Identity at Upcoming Industry Conferences". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/10/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Development Group Demonstrates Comprehensive Capabilities at ASMS 2010". Princeton, NJ....
-  –. (4/30/10). "News: E-Separation Solutions – Chromatography Online’s Technology Forum. GS–MS"....
-  Taylor Technology, Inc.. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Taylor Technology Provides Complete Pharmacokinetic Studies within Five Days or Less". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (3/1/10). "Press Release: George A. McMillan Joins PharmaNet Development Group as Chief Financial Officer". Princeton, NJ....
-  Scott Partnership, The. (1/5/10). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Appointed by Leading Contract Research Organisation to Lead Global B2B PR Campaign". Cheshire....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]