Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/4/10). "Press Release: New Informatics Offerings at Analytica 2010". Philadelphia, PA.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Scott Partnership Ltd., The|
|Group||Scott Partnership (Group)|
|Product 2||Analytica 2010 München|
|Person||Evans, Sarah (Scott Partnership 201203)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, will showcase its latest informatics solutions within booth 101/202, hall B1 at Analytica 2010, being held from March 23-26 in Munich, Germany. In line with the `Progress Starts Here` theme of its Thermo Scientific-branded products, the company will unveil a range of innovative informatics solutions that lower costs, increase productivity and maximize uptime in the laboratory through superior data management.
The Thermo Scientific informatics exhibit at Analytica 2010 will include a new full-featured laboratory information management system (LIMS) that facilitates automated data management for small- to medium-sized laboratories. Also on display will be new functionality for industry-leading Thermo Scientific Watson LIMS, including advanced capabilities for dependable bioanalysis of large molecules in pharmaceutical and contract research organization laboratories. Watson 7.4.1 delivers enhanced cutpoint calculations in the Immune Response Module (IRM), allowing samples to be processed through the Incurred Sample Reanalysis (ISR) functionality. This expands the usefulness of Watson to bioanalytical labs and keeps all processes for both small and large molecule research contained within a single database.
Visitors to booth 101/202 will also learn about the full range of Thermo Scientific informatics solutions that enable companies across the broadest range of industries to manage laboratory data more efficiently and cost effectively. From drug discovery and pharmaceuticals to food and beverages, petrochemicals and drinking water, Thermo Scientific informatics solutions are helping customers expand the business of science beyond the laboratory. This is done by streamlining and improving the transfer of knowledge between lab-generated data and the enterprise-level information that is required for mission-critical management decisions.
Thermo Fisher Scientific will also launch a number of new instruments, columns and laboratory equipment at Analytica 2010, demonstrating its complete range of instrumentation and services.
For more information about Thermo Scientific informatics solutions, please visit booth 101/202, hall B1 at Analytica 2010. Alternatively, call +44 161 942 3000 (Intl) or +1 866 463 6522 (US), email email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/informatics.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
For further press information please contact: Sarah Evans, The Scott Partnership, 1 Whiteside, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AA, United Kingdom Tel: + 44 1477 539 539 Fax: +44 1477 539 540 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]