Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New Instruments and Software Designed to Improve Trace Elemental Analysis. Thermo Scientific iCAP RQ ICP-MS Spectrometer and Thermo Scientific Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution". Atlanta,
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||iCAP RQ ICP-MS system|
|Product 2||Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution (ISDS)|
|Person||McSheehy, Shona (Thermo Fisher 201106 ICP-Q-MS Application Specialist)|
Thermo Scientific iCAP RQ ICP-MS spectrometer and Thermo Scientific Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data solution help maximize efficiency and simplify method development
Pittcon 2016 –– Laboratories performing trace elemental analyses can now benefit from new systems and software designed to increase efficiency, productivity and streamline method development.
The new Thermo Scientific iCAP RQ ICP-MS spectrometer, which will be exhibited for the first time during Pittcon 2016 (booth 2239) at the Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, is a robust instrument designed for maximum uptime and ease of use. It features intelligent workflows, universal interference removal and automated sample handling accessories, all within a small footprint that makes it ideal for space-restricted laboratories that still require superior performance. The instrument can perform 24/7 unattended sample analysis to maximize sample throughput and overall productivity in the laboratory.
Also new to Pittcon is the Thermo Scientific Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution (ISDS) software. It can be used across a number of trace elemental techniques, offering the flexibility to easily switch between methods without the need for specialist training.
“In the current economic climate, laboratories are looking for more ways to increase throughput and productivity while obtaining reliable and accurate data cost-effectively,” said Shona McSheehy Ducos, product manager, quadrupole ICP-MS, Thermo Fisher. “Our latest advances in elemental analysis enable our customers to do just that by maximizing efficiency and simplifying method development.”
Also on display during Pittcon is the new Element Finder plug-in for Qtegra ISDS software. It automates method development for the Thermo Scientific iCAP 7000 Plus Series ICP-OES, enabling simplified, clear, wavelength selection and plasma optimization. This reduces the complexity and time investment needed for method development while increasing productivity.
For a closer look at the new instruments and software for trace analysis, visit Thermo Fisher at booth 2239 or, for more information, visit www.thermoscientific.com/pittcon.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Laura Bright, +1 562-335-8318
Carolyn Butchers, +44 (0) 1223 828200
Record changed: 2016-04-04
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]