Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/11/13). "Press Release: Liquid Junction Kit for Nano HPLC-MS ESI Source".
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to introduce a UHPLC liquid junction kit for the Thermo Scientific Nanospray Flex Ion Source for electrospray ionization LC-MS. The new kit extends the functionality of the source by elevating packed tip column performance to UHPLC levels. The Nanospray Flex source is designed to provide simple, flexible ion generation for nano-electrospray for all current Thermo Scientific mass spectrometers. Thermo Scientific Dionex nanoViper fingertight fitting system enhances system ruggedness, designed for virtually dead-volume-free connections, even at UHPLC pressures.
Learn more about the new UHPLC liquid junction kit at http://www.thermoscientific.com/ecomm/servlet/productsdetail_11152___14018666 .
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $13 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Social Media Contact Information
1214 Oakmead Parkway
Sunnyvale, CA 94085 USA
Phone: +1 408 481 4172
Please note links are current at time of issuance.
Public Relations Manager
Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
Thermo Fisher Scientific
355 River Oaks Parkway
San Jose, CA 95134
(408) 965-6408 office
(415) 407-5474 mobile
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]