Document › Details
Fong, Tony. (11/19/09). "News: Moved into Permanent Home, SRI’s CADRE Boosts Proteomics Work into Rx, Dx for Infectious Diseases".
|Organisation||SRI International (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product 2||orbitrap mass spectrometer_other|
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for SRI International (Group)
-  SRI International. (3/19/14). "Press Release: Spyglass Technologies Receives Exclusive License to Commercialize SRI International’s Underwater Mass Spectrometer". Menlo Park, CA & St. Petersburg, FL....
-  SRI International. (1/6/14). "Press Release: SRI Establishes Metabolite Standards Synthesis Center for National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute". Menlo Park, CA....
-  SRI International. (12/11/13). "Press Release: Underwater Mass Spectrometer from SRI International Successfully Integrates with Bluefin Autonomous Underwater Vehicle". Menlo Park, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/10/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ New Pathway Architect Software to Include SRI International’s BioCyc Pathway Database Collection". Santa Clara, CA & Meno Park, CA....
-  SRI International. (2/16/05). "Press Release: SRI International Demonstrates Computational Method for Mapping and Predicting Human Metabolic Pathways and Proteins". Menlo Park, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]