Document › Details
Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd.. (2/1/11). "Press Release: Nonlinear Dynamics Adds to the Progenesis Range with Progenesis LC-MS Investigator Software". Newcastle upon Tyne.
|Organisation||Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd.|
|Product||Progenesis LC-MS Investigator s/w|
|Product 2||LC/MS (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry)|
Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd, the world leading developer of analysis solutions for proteomics and biomarker discovery has released Progenesis LC-MS Investigator, designed to work alongside their main Progenesis LC-MS licence, providing a solution to the analysis bottleneck in busy or high capacity labs.
Picking up the workflow after peak-picking, it has all of the functionality of Progenesis LC-MS to explore your data and identify proteins. As well as being the ideal solution for core lab customers, it can help busy labs increase their throughput by easing the data analysis burden on the main licence.
Progenesis LC-MS Investigator is the economical way to add label-free LC-MS data analysis capacity to your lab. You need to own a full licence of Progenesis LC-MS, or use a core facility that has a full license and does the data processing, including peak picking, for you.
Priced at £2,850 / $4,950 / €3,700 for an annual licence - it is aimed to give an affordable option for labs who wish to do data exploration themselves, or simply need more capacity.
If you are a core lab customer you'll benefit from:
> The ability to explore your own data in your own lab in your own time. Perform protein searches and conflict resolution - you are in full control of the analysis.
> Easier data reporting. Direct access to different data views in the software for the preparation of scientific posters and publications.
If you do all your mass spec in house you'll benefit from:
> Higher throughput of mass spec analysis. Your Progenesis LC-MS licence can be dedicated to processing sample runs.
> More data exploration and protein identification capacity. You can install Investigator on any lab PC or laptop and complete your analysis elsewhere.
> Your data is portable and easily transferrable between collaborators. Once an experiment has been processed by Progenesis LC-MS, you do not need to transfer the original experiment files. The experiment archive, which you load into Investigator, uses the compressed data files which can be ~10 fold smaller in file size. This makes transferring experiments more manageable.
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]