Document › Details
Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd.. (11/28/05). "Press Release: Nonlinear Dynamics to Expand European Markets with New International Sales Manager". Newcastle upon Tyne.
|Organisation||Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd.|
|Organisation 2||Nonlinear USA Inc.|
|Product||bioinformatics (biological software and databases)|
|Person||Spreadbury, John (Nonlinear Dynamics 200603 CEO of Nonlinear USA Inc)|
Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd, a leading provider of bioinformatics solutions, today announced that it has appointed Martin Wells as International Sales Manager. The appointment marks the latest development in Nonlinear's strategic development of its EU markets.
A Biochemistry graduate, Martin joins Nonlinear from Helena BioSciences where he worked for 13 years. During this time, he held a variety of senior sales and marketing positions in their Life Sciences and Clinical In Vitro Diagnostics division, specialising in clinical electrophoresis and haematology. In his new capacity with Nonlinear, Martin will be responsible for the management of group sales activities throughout Europe including telesales and direct sales channels. The role also includes the provision of both remote and on-the-ground support to sales personnel on location.
John Spreadbury, Group Sales and Marketing Director at Nonlinear Dynamics and CEO of Nonlinear USA Inc., said, "The development of our direct sales channels continues to be of key strategic significance for the company. Martin is an excellent addition to Nonlinear bringing with him a great degree of knowledge both as a manager and as a sales specialist. We are very much looking forward to his impact in this role."
Martin Wells added, "Nonlinear operates with a very ambitious business ethic, to continually deliver better products, better services and better value for the customer. Following the successful launch of the company's revised product range in the summer, there are many exciting developments in motion, and it is great to be involved. I am looking forward to the challenges of this new role in growing our market presence throughout Europe, and in bringing scientists the very latest developments in proteomics analysis innovation."
About Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd
Established in 1989, Nonlinear Dynamics is a leading worldwide provider of bioinformatics solutions to the life science industry. The Company's innovative product portfolio comprises high-quality analysis and data mining tools for 1D and 2D electrophoresis gels and microarrays, the core technologies of genomics and proteomics. Nonlinear sells and supports its products through its UK headquarters, its USA office, and its global network of partners and OEMs.
Contact us for more information, or contact our Marketing Department directly.
Released: 28 November 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]