Document › Details
Novasep Holding S.A.S. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Novasep and Japanese Agent AR Brown Extend Partnership". Cambridge.
|Organisation 2||AR Brown Co., Ltd.|
|Group||AR Brown (Group)|
|Product||Prochrom® HPLC system|
|Product 2||Varicol system|
|Index term||AR Brown–Novasep: chemical contract manufacturing, 201506– distribution AR Brown to represent Novasep’s CMO services in Japan|
|Index term 2||Allied Laboratories–Novasep: chromatography, 201506– business developm + technical services for Novasep products + equipment in Japan by Allied|
Stronger local representation in growing Japanese biopharma market will improve Novasep’s capacity to equip and service Japanese clients
Novasep, a leading supplier of services and technologies for the life sciences and chemical industries, today announces it is extending its partnership with Japanese agent AR Brown to include commercializing Novasep’s chromatography equipment for the Japanese pharmaceutical industry. AR Brown has been representing Novasep’s synthetic and bio-molecules CMO services in Japan for the last two years.
Under the agreement, AR Brown will now provide business development and technical services in the Japanese market for Novasep’s Prochrom®, Hipersep®, Varicol®, SupersepTM, BioSC® high- and low-pressure chromatography bio-process equipment. It will work in close co-operation with Novasep Asia, the Shanghai-based process development and engineering center at Novasep.
Allied Labs, Novasep’s other agent in Japan, will continue providing equipment maintenance services. Allied Labs and AR Brown will collaborate in bringing further Japanese customer satisfaction.
“Novasep’s extended partnership with AR Brown enables us to more readily deploy our innovation leading biopharma industry equipment in Japan,” said Alain Lamproye, president of Novasep’s Biopharma Business Unit. “We have succeeded in establishing our credibility as a key player in both the Chinese and Indian markets. We have high expectations that our skills, know-how and the quality of our equipment, in conjunction with AR Brown’s excellent market presence in the Japanese life sciences industry and reputation as a trusted partner, will significantly help our Japanese clients in achieving their market ambitions.”
The agreement extension comes at a time when large Japanese pharmaceutical firms are increasingly shifting operations to produce biomolecules, an area being backed by government initiatives (Deloitte 2015 Life Sciences Outlook Japan).
Known for its competitiveness and loyalty to domestic manufacturers, the Japanese market requires that international firms establish trust and build long-term relationships over several years before orders can be placed. “Our alliance with AR Brown has been successful. So, the desire to extend the scope of the partnership with them is a natural progression in our relationship. Novasep values the support that AR Brown brings in developing the sale of our equipment and purification services in industrial biopharma activities in Japan,” added Mr Lamproye.
Novasep is a global provider of cost-effective and sustainable manufacturing solutions for life sciences molecules and fine chemicals. Novasep's unique offering includes process development services, purification equipment and turnkey processes, contract manufacturing services and complex active molecules to serve pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, fine chemical, food and functional ingredients as well as fermentation and chemical commodities industries.
About AR Brown
AR Brown Co., Ltd. has a long track record as a service and technology provider to the chemical, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, automobile and aerospace industries.
Andrew Lloyd & Associates
Carol Leslie / Juliette dos Santos
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
UK and US: +44 1273 675 100
France: +33 1 56 54 07 00
Record changed: 2016-12-23
More documents for Novasep (Group)
-  Novasep Holding S.A.S. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Refinancing – Financial Information about Exchange Notes and Warrants". Lyon....
-  Novasep Holding S.A.S. (10/26/16). "Press Release: Novasep Anounces the Success of Its Refinancing". Lyon....
-  Novasep Holding S.A.S. (9/26/16). "Press Release: Refinancing – Launch of an Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation [This press release may not be published, forwarded or distributed, directly or indirectly, in the United States, Canada, Australia or Ja...
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Novasep and Triclinic Labs Enter a Strategic Alliance for Solid-state Chemistry Services". Lyon....
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Novasep Appoints Dr. François D’Hooge as Bioconjugation Unit Manager". Lyon....
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Demonstration Project Started for the Conversion of Woody Biomass to Chemicals". Brussels....
-  Novasep S.A.. (3/2/16). "Press Release: Novasep Presents the Second Successful Year of Its »Back to Basics« Strategy and Preliminary 2015 Financial Results". Lyon Gerland....
-  Novasep S.A.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Novasep and CPI Advance Innovation in UK Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing". Pompey....
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/29/15). "Press Release: Novasep Appoints World-class Scientists to Strengthen Its Advisory Board". Pompey....
-  Novasep S.A.. (6/8/15). "Press Release: Novasep Signs Two Deals to further Develop Its Presence in Japan. Allied Laboratories and AR Brown Selected as Local Agents". Pompey....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]