Document › Details
Novasep S.A.. (3/2/16). "Press Release: Novasep Presents the Second Successful Year of Its »Back to Basics« Strategy and Preliminary 2015 Financial Results". Lyon Gerland.
|Organisation 2||Andrew Lloyd & Associates (ALA), Paris|
|Group||Andrew Lloyd & Associates (ALA)|
|Product||contract manufacturing (biologicals)|
|Person||Spagnol, Michel (Novasep 201306– CEO before Shasun + Rhodia)|
|Person 2||Leslie, Carol (Andrew Lloyd & Associates 201509)|
- Solid 7% sales growth in 2015 (€266m)
- Strong EBITDA growth with a 15% increase to €31m
Novasep, a leading supplier of manufacturing solutions for the life science industries, has presented a successful second year of its ‘backs to basics’ strategy and provided preliminary financial results for the year ending December 31, 2015.
Over this two-year period, the company has made several key moves that have resulted in substantial successes:
> Announcement of strategic investments with the largest chromatography plant in the world to produce pharmaceutical OMEGA-3 (completed end 2014) and an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) production plant (to be completed in 2016)
> Successful sales process reorganization to favor the acquisition of strategic projects
> Successful development of the biopharma CMO in the immunotherapy and vaccines business
> Large-scale project wins confirming the success of the Complete Process Line strategy in industrial biotech
> Divestment of the Pharmachem plant, significantly de-risking the business
After two years, the strategy has already yielded fruitful outcomes:
> 7% sales growth to €266m in 2015
> 3% increase in EBITDA margin rate (8.5% to 11.5%).
Commenting on these achievements, Michel Spagnol, chairman and CEO of Novasep said: “Looking back on the past two years, it is clear that Novasep has made impressive progress. The business acquisition dynamics are our most significant achievement and they will continue to drive growth in 2016. Thanks to our strategic investments and the solid basis we established through the reorganization of our sales, we are confident that we will be able to continue this positive trend over the coming years.”
Prospects for 2016
For the current year 2016, thanks to its robust backlog, Novasep anticipates further revenue growth in Synthesis, a continuation of the strong revenue level achieved by Biopharma in 2015 and a rebound of Industrial Biotech revenue to historic levels.
Looking ahead, Novasep will fuel further growth momentum by capitalizing on its four-pillar strategy: developing traditional markets, expanding in geographical areas featuring strong market dynamics, developing the technology portfolio and integrating a full range of services for each market.
Novasep is a global provider of cost-effective and sustainable manufacturing solutions for life sciences molecules and fine chemicals. Novasep's unique offering includes process development services, purification equipment and turnkey processes, contract manufacturing services and complex active molecules to serve pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, fine chemical, food and functional ingredients as well as fermentation and chemical commodities industries.
Further information on the company is available at http://www.novasep.com
+ 33 (4) 37 28 20 50
ANDREW LLOYD & ASSOCIATES
Carol LESLIE / Juliette dos SANTOS
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
+33 (1) 56 54 07 00
+33 (9) 52 20 16 16
The unaudited preliminary financial information included in this press release has been prepared by management. This information is preliminary and is subject to change. During the course of our review process on this preliminary information, we could identify items that would require us to make adjustments and which could affect our final results of operations. This preliminary information may not be indicative of the results of any other period.
Some of the statements in this document are forward-looking. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding the intent, belief and current expectations of the company or its officers with respect to various matters. When used in this document, the words "expects," "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "may," "will," "should" and similar expressions, and the negatives thereof, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are not promises or guarantees, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual outcomes to differ materially from those suggested by any such statements.
Record changed: 2016-04-15
More documents for Novasep (Group)
-  Novasep Holding S.A.S. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Novasep and Japanese Agent AR Brown Extend Partnership". Cambridge....
-  Novasep Holding S.A.S. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Refinancing – Financial Information about Exchange Notes and Warrants". Lyon....
-  Novasep Holding S.A.S. (10/26/16). "Press Release: Novasep Anounces the Success of Its Refinancing". Lyon....
-  Novasep Holding S.A.S. (9/26/16). "Press Release: Refinancing – Launch of an Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation [This press release may not be published, forwarded or distributed, directly or indirectly, in the United States, Canada, Australia or Ja...
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Novasep and Triclinic Labs Enter a Strategic Alliance for Solid-state Chemistry Services". Lyon....
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Novasep Appoints Dr. François D’Hooge as Bioconjugation Unit Manager". Lyon....
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Demonstration Project Started for the Conversion of Woody Biomass to Chemicals". Brussels....
-  Novasep S.A.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Novasep and CPI Advance Innovation in UK Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing". Pompey....
-  Novasep S.A.. (9/29/15). "Press Release: Novasep Appoints World-class Scientists to Strengthen Its Advisory Board". Pompey....
-  Novasep S.A.. (6/8/15). "Press Release: Novasep Signs Two Deals to further Develop Its Presence in Japan. Allied Laboratories and AR Brown Selected as Local Agents". Pompey....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]