Document › Details
Numares AG. (8/10/16). "Press Release: Numares AG Appoints Dr. Titus Kaletta as Executive Board Member". Regensburg.
|Product 2||clinical diagnostics|
|Person||Kaletta, Titus (Numares 201607– Executive Board Member COO before Consulting + Galantos Pharma + Devgen)|
|Person 2||Pfahlert, Volker (LipoFIT GmbH 201001– Managing Director COO before Roche Diagnostics + Dräger Medical)|
The supervisory board of numares AG has appointed Dr. Titus Kaletta (47) as a member of the executive board effective July 1, 2016. His main responsibility will be to further develop sales throughout Europe and Asia.
Kaletta holds a doctoral degree in biochemistry and worked for various international life science companies in different managerial positions, before joining numares in the spring of 2016. His previous positions focused on R&D and strategic business development.
“In Titus Kaletta, we have acquired a highly dedicated manager who possesses several years of experience in the life science industry. Thanks to his scientific and economic expertise, he will provide us with decisive support for the further expansion of our sales activities. Titus Kaletta's new position is an expression of our uninterrupted growth rate and we are currently creating the structures required for this development. At the beginning of the year, we entered a partnership with Limbach, the leading laboratory group in Germany, to conduct lipoprotein tests. This represents an important step for tapping into new markets,” explains Dr. Volker Pfahlert, CEO of numares AG.
"I am very excited about my new role. numares has great potential to gain additional customers for its innovative and cost-effective technology. Furthermore, numares test systems have proven to be reliable, resilient and reproducible and have already been incorporated into various application areas as part of the daily clinical routine. This has formed a solid basis, which we will now use to approach others involved in the fields of diagnostics, clinical research and science throughout Europe and Asia," explains Dr. Titus Kaletta, executive board member of numares AG.
Dipl.-Biol. Christiane Proll, MBA
Tel.: +49 941 2809 49-14
IRA WÜLFING KOMMUNIKATION GmbH
Dr. Reinhard Saller
Tel.: +49 89 2000 30-38
Record changed: 2017-04-04
More documents for Numares (Group)
-  Numares AG. (4/4/17). "Press Release: Numares Announces Commercial Launch of renalTX-SCORE". Regensburg....
-  Numares AG. (3/23/17). "Press Release: Numares AG and Oxford University to Collaborate on Development of Multiple Sclerosis Diagnostic Test". Regensburg & Oxford....
-  Numares AG. (2/7/167). "Press Release: Numares Initiates Worldwide Commercial Launch of insightLPTM-S50 to Provide New Insights in Lipoprotein Research". Regensburg....
-  Numares AG. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Numares AG Opens Singapore Subsidiary to Expand Its Diagnostic System into Asia". Regensburg....
-  Numares AG. (7/26/16). "Press Release: Numares Completes Another Financing Round". Regensburg....
-  Numares AG. (7/6/16). "Press Release: Laboratory Group Limbach Expands Lipid Analysis with Numares Test". Regensburg....
-  Numares AG. (4/12/16 [ca.]). "Press Release: CEO Dr. Volker Pfahlert Presented Numares at the 15th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]