Document › Details
Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Peak Introduces Solaris Nitrogen – Gas Solution for ELSD & Compact MS Applications".
|Organisation||Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.|
|Group||Peak Scientific (Group)|
|Product||Solaris Nitrogen gas generator|
|Product 2||JASIS 2016 Chiba|
|Person||Gierga, Petra (Peak Scientific 201507 Product Manager)|
Peak Scientific today has announced the launch of its latest bench-top nitrogen gas generator system, called Solaris.
Developed to offer a compact and convenient gas source for labs using ELSD (Evaporative Light Scattering Detector) instruments and Compact Mass Spectrometers, Solaris provides a consistent source of nitrogen gas for these applications, typically requiring lower flow rates and specific purity.
Solaris Nitrogen gas genertor with optional compressor
With variable purity in relation to outlet flow and pressure, Solaris is a flexible solution for supplying nitrogen to one or two ELSD instruments, or a single Compact Mass Spec, capable of delivering up to 10L/min and at purity levels of up to 99.5% (at lower flow rates). Available with an optional dedicated air compressor module, Solaris shares a similar design to Peak’s modular Precision series (for GC applications), as the generator can be stacked on top of the compressor making the most of valuable workspace. It’s stylish facia also functions as a status indicator as its colour indicative LED light alerts the user when the instrument reaches optimum purity and flow for analysis.
Describing Peak’s new gas generation solution, Product Manager, Petra Gierga stated:
“Solaris gives the user a consistent on-demand flow of nitrogen gas and brings efficiency to labs by removing the inconvenience of cylinder changeovers. It also removes the safety concerns of storing large volumes of gas on-site. Solaris has been designed using existing, proven technology making it Peak’s optimal solution for ELSD and Compact Mass Spectrometers applications.”
As with all Peak Scientific products, Solaris, is engineered, assembled and performance tested at the company’s ISO 9001 accredited manufacturing centre in the UK, and is backed with Peak’s market-leading global on-site technical support.
Solaris will debut at the Japan Analytical & Scientific Instruments Show (JASIS), Makuhari Messe, on the 7-9th September, Hall 5, 5B-805.
If you would like any additional information on Peak and its product offering please click here.
Record changed: 2016-11-12
More documents for Peak Scientific (Group)
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (10/18/16). "Press Release: Peak Assist Adelaide Glycomics Lab"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (8/10/16). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Introduces Innovative Gas Subscription Service. New FlexFlow Service Offers the Benefits of a Generator with a Monthly Rental Cost"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (6/27/16). "Press Release: Peak Opens New Singapore Office in Style"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (5/30/16). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Introduces New Genius 3051"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (5/9/16). "Press Release: Peak Expands Operation in India"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (4/20/16). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Wins Brace of Queen’s Awards for Enterprise"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (2/19/16). "Press Release: [Peak Protected] Supported Maintenance Brings Labs Increased Flexibility"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (9/1/15). "Press Release: Precision Series Made Available by Agilent Technologies as 3PP Generator Solution"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (9/1/15). "Press Release: Peak Introduces More Affordable Ultra High Purity Hydrogen Solution"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (8/7/15). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Expands Its Business in India"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]