Document › Details
Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (8/20/14). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Joins Forces with Waters to Support the Recycling Organisation for Research Opportunities".
|Organisation||Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.|
|Group||Peak Scientific (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Genius NM32LA gas generator|
|Product 2||HCTultra™ ion trap mass spectrometer|
|Person||McLaren, Ann (Peak Scientific 199704– Exhibition + Communications Manager)|
The Recycling Organisation for Research Opportunities (RORO) is a registered charity that provides second hand analytical instruments to academics in developing nations.
Peak Scientific is assisting in this venture by donating a Genius NM32LA Nitrogen gas generator to support Waters' donation of an Agilent 1200 HPLC, Volumetric glassware and the University of Manchester contribution of a Bruker HCT Ultra (LC/MS) system, to be installed in Nepal.
According to RORO this will be the first LC/MS installed in the country, and only the second Mass Spectrometer. Peak Scientific, having worked with RORO in the past, is delighted to support this project.
Ann McLaren, Peak Scientific's Exhibitions Manager, informed us that 'for many years Peak Scientific has had a great working relationship with Waters so we are thrilled at the opportunity to work alongside them once again. In addition to this Peak Scientific has relished the opportunity to support academics in developing countries.'
Peak Scientific is a world-renowned Hydrogen and Nitrogen gas generator supplier. Their range of products includes the Genius, Infinity and Precision generators, which are small to large scale Nitrogen and Hydrogen gas systems for the Gas Chromatography (GC) and Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) markets.
The Genius NM32LA Nitrogen generator is Peak Scientific's proven solution for customers requiring Nitrogen for their LC/MS applications.
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Peak Scientific (Group)
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (10/18/16). "Press Release: Peak Assist Adelaide Glycomics Lab"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Peak Introduces Solaris Nitrogen – Gas Solution for ELSD & Compact MS Applications"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (8/10/16). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Introduces Innovative Gas Subscription Service. New FlexFlow Service Offers the Benefits of a Generator with a Monthly Rental Cost"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (6/27/16). "Press Release: Peak Opens New Singapore Office in Style"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (5/30/16). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Introduces New Genius 3051"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (5/9/16). "Press Release: Peak Expands Operation in India"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (4/20/16). "Press Release: Peak Scientific Wins Brace of Queen’s Awards for Enterprise"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (2/19/16). "Press Release: [Peak Protected] Supported Maintenance Brings Labs Increased Flexibility"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (9/1/15). "Press Release: Precision Series Made Available by Agilent Technologies as 3PP Generator Solution"....
-  Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd.. (9/1/15). "Press Release: Peak Introduces More Affordable Ultra High Purity Hydrogen Solution"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]