Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (6/25/12). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces OneSource Scientific IT Services to Drive Laboratory Productivity Growth". Waltham, MA.
Global leader in multivendor laboratory asset management solutions adds informatics-based consulting, planning, and support offerings for greater lab efficiency
PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, today unveiled its OneSource® Scientific IT Services, a suite of informatics-based consulting, planning, and management offerings designed to help maximize the productivity of information technology in laboratory environments.
The OneSource Scientific IT Services comprise Lab Computing Services, Computer Systems Validation, Scientific Applications Services, and Scientific Data Services. The new solutions help customers bridge the gap between lab instrument and information technology efficiency, and are backed by proven IT domain and technical knowledge. The services are also complemented by a comprehensive understanding of laboratory instrumentation and scientific workflows.
The Scientific IT Services are an essential part of PerkinElmer's OneSource® Laboratory Services, an industry leader in multivendor scientific technology solutions, including laboratory asset lifecycle management, qualification, laboratory relocation and lab informatics. Encompassing all major equipment manufacturers and technologies, the OneSource Laboratory Services manage over 400,000 laboratory assets in over 120 countries.
Dusty Tenney, President, Analytical Sciences & Laboratory Services, PerkinElmer, said, "With the addition of the Scientific IT Services as part of our OneSource offerings, PerkinElmer is an even stronger partner for customers. By identifying scientific IT needs and providing ongoing solutions and support expertise, we deliver holistic lab management capabilities, and help organizations make effective decisions about workflow and technology deployments."
Tenney added, "The OneSource Scientific IT Services represent the next phase of evolution of PerkinElmer's services business, realizing the synergies between our informatics and instrumentation expertise, to enable better and more productive scientific discoveries for human and environmental health."
Key features of the OneSource Scientific IT Services include:
> Lab Computing Services
Consulting, project management, and solutions for managing new technology introductions into labs, as well as workflow improvement recommendations and service level-based support solutions.
> Computer Systems Validation
Creation of master validation plans and processes, management and execution of validation projects for new or upgraded computer systems.
> Scientific Applications Services
Requirements analysis and project planning, implementation of new or upgraded software applications, creation of operational and transition plans, and ongoing application support and consulting.
> Scientific Data Services
Identifying the scientific problems requiring a data solution and establishing an architecture for effective data access, including domain specific ontologies.
Transformation of data from multiple sources into usable information that appears as a single, coherent data source with an analytics capability.
Providing data analysis expertise and reporting to specific scientific problems.
For further information about PerkinElmer OneSource Solutions, please visit www.perkinelmer.com/onesource.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $1.9 billion in 2011, has about 7,000 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE, or at www.perkinelmer.com.
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Phone: (781) 663-5602
Amanda Lazaro Connolly
Edelman (On behalf of PerkinElmer, Inc.)
Phone: (404) 832-6785
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's New QSight Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS System Delivers High Sensitivity and Enhanced Productivity for Analytical Labs". Waltham, MA & Shanghai....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces New Organizational Structure". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]