Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/08). "Press Release: New Collaboration Between PerkinElmer and Labtronics Provides a Key Tool to Reduce Workload and Data Management Costs for Labworks™ LIMS Customers". Waltham, MA.
|Organisation||PerkinElmer Inc. (NYSE: PKI)|
|Organisation 2||Labtronics Inc.|
|Person||Begley, Richard (PerkinElmer 200702 VP + General Manager Analytical Sciences before Ensemble Discovery before 454)|
PerkinElmer, Inc. today announced a collaboration with Labtronics Inc., a world leader in laboratory data integration and management solutions, to offer laboratories more choice for connecting laboratory instruments with LABWORKS™ Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). The collaboration allows laboratories to rapidly customize solutions for their unique needs. Labtronics provides a flexible toolkit approach enabling users to adapt their interfaces to meet changing requirements in-house, thereby reducing the need for outside assistance. This increases laboratory workflow and analyst skill level, helping to increase productivity and reduce errors in data transfer.
"Increasingly, laboratories are recognizing the importance of effective interfacing when generating and managing large amounts of data such as that created by our Inorganic and Chromatography products," said Richard Begley, Ph.D., president, Analytical Sciences, PerkinElmer. "This collaboration helps customers achieve optimal workflow, while enabling them to eliminate manual data entry."
"Our collaboration marries Labtronics' expertise in instrument/LIMS interfacing with PerkinElmer's longstanding expertise in both LIMS and analytical instrumentation to deliver greater value to customers," said Dale Seabrooke, vice president of sales and marketing, Labtronics.
Labtronics' LimsLink and LimsLink Express will expand the instrument interface solutions for PerkinElmer's LABWORKS LIMS. Both solutions will help laboratories to reduce analysts' workload, reduce the cost of sample data management and deliver sample results to LABWORKS faster. For instance, a petrochemical company introduced LimsLink for all of their instruments and is handling a 150% increase in sample throughput without increasing staff. Another state environmental agency saw a $600,000 annual saving by automating data entry for 800,000 samples.
LABWORKS LIMS offers solutions for virtually any laboratory setting. From environmental to process control to food and beverage, LABWORKS provides unique, tailored applications. With a history of top-rated customer support and leading the industry in LIMS technology, LABWORKS has earned its ranking as a leader in the LIMS market.
An industry leader and innovator in laboratory data integration and management solutions, Labtronics has a unique understanding of the importance and value of effective communication between people, instruments and data systems. Labtronics develops and implements solutions that deliver the real promise of informatics, making data and information available, when and where it is needed most.
For more information, visit www.perkinelmer.com/labworks or call 800 762 4060.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on ensuring the health and safety of people and their environment. The Company reported revenue of $1.8 billion in 2007, has approximately 9,100 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through www.perkinelmer.com or 1-877-PKI-NYSE.
For further information regarding PerkinElmer, please contact:
Angela Ray LABWORKS LIMS Marketing Manager
Donna Lococo LABWORKS Product Manager
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's New QSight Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS System Delivers High Sensitivity and Enhanced Productivity for Analytical Labs". Waltham, MA & Shanghai....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces New Organizational Structure". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]