Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (3/2/10). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Responds to Customer Demand for Increased Productivity with the Enhanced Clarus GC". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||PerkinElmer Inc. (NYSE: PKI)|
|Organisation 2||AB Sciex (Applied Biosystems/MDS Sciex joint venture)|
|Today||AB Sciex LLC|
|Product||Clarus® 680 GC system|
|Product 2||Analyst® LC/MS Software|
|Person||Ziegler, Eric (PerkinElmer 200903 VP Chromatography Business Unit)|
PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on the health and safety of people and the environment, today launched a new portfolio of Clarus® Gas Chromatograph (GC) systems aimed at meeting the increasing productivity needs of laboratories concentrating on food, hydrocarbon processing, forensic, and environmental applications.
The Clarus® 680 GC provides chromatographers with greater ease of use and flexibility to enable increased productivity. Visitors to booth #2769 at PITTCON 2010 can learn more about the Clarus® GC portfolio and other solutions in PerkinElmer's gas and liquid chromatography portfolio. The new system incorporates a patented column oven, optimized capillary inlets and selective detectors as well as optional Swafer™ microchannel flow control technology.
"Increasingly, customers seek to increase sample throughput without sacrificing sensitivity or data quality," noted Eric Ziegler, vice president, chromatography and mass spectrometry, Analytical Sciences and Laboratory Services, PerkinElmer. "The new flagship Clarus® 680 GC is designed to deliver not only higher levels of performance, but greater sample analysis throughput and operational simplicity. In addition, PerkinElmer Swafer technology provides increased instrument flexibility -ultimately giving labs better productivity and performance."
At PITTCON 2010, PerkinElmer is also showcasing several additions to its popular Chromera® and Flexar(TM) product lines for liquid chromatography (LC). The Chromera® chromatography data system for LC now includes PhotoDiode Array (PDA) detector control and 3D analysis. With real-time display of multichannel chromatograms and 3D contour graphics, Chromera provides an ideal solution for LC PDA analysis and also allows for peak integration, sequence generation and comprehensive reporting. Additionally, Chromera supports ICP-MS organometallic speciation applications and both Chromera® and Flexar can be integrated with PerkinElmer's ICP-MS platforms.
PerkinElmer is also announcing the release of AB SCIEX Analyst® LC/MS drivers for its Flexar LC components, which enables them to be integrated with Applied Biosystems' existing line of LC/MS systems.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $1.8 billion in 2009, has around 8,500 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through www.perkinelmer.com or 1-877PKI-NYSE.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's New QSight Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS System Delivers High Sensitivity and Enhanced Productivity for Analytical Labs". Waltham, MA & Shanghai....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces New Organizational Structure". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]