Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (7/11/12). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Introduces New Ensemble for QA/QC Informatics Platform". Waltham, MA.
|Organisation||PerkinElmer Inc. (NYSE: PKI)|
|Product||Ensemble® for QA/QC informatics platform|
|Product 2||analytical services|
|Person||Salbu, Sarah (PerkinElmer 201205 Corporate Public Relations Specialist)|
The Ensemble for QA/QC platform enables real time control and automation of laboratory processes, helping quality assurance/quality control laboratories to decrease procedural errors, reduce time spent on data review and speed up the delivery of results to end users
PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, today announced the introduction of Ensemble® for QA/QC, an integrated informatics solution tailored to decrease procedural errors, and accelerate data review and results delivery of quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) laboratories. The solution can be implemented in virtually any industry where testing and results are needed to control manufacturing processes and to ensure the quality of raw materials, in process samples and finished goods. Some of the key industries currently served include pharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical/petrochemical and environmental.
In QA/QC laboratories, time is of the essence, accuracy is critical and processes and procedures must be carried out and fully documented in a manner that supports regulatory compliance. The Ensemble for QA/QC platform integrates people, procedures and lab systems into one cohesive system that makes data and information available and accessible, wherever and whenever it is needed. This enables real time control and automation that helps laboratories decrease procedural errors, reduce time spent on data review and speed up the delivery of results to end users.
"Decision makers in QA/QC laboratories need critical information to respond quickly and effectively to support business decisions," said Michael Stapleton, General Manager, Informatics, PerkinElmer. "The new Ensemble platform enables QA/QC laboratories to maintain high attention to detail while reducing time and cost required to qualify an area or material for use, as well as deliver metrics on operational effectiveness and reduce non-value add tasks."
The platform utilizes a scalable architecture to support all levels of deployment from a single site to the entire enterprise. A thorough security and audit trail implementation provides support for stringent regulatory compliance requirements such as FDA, GLP and GMP.
The integrated solution includes:
> iLAB Laboratory Execution System (LES) which provides a structured platform that automates and controls testing procedures ensuring that sample testing follows rigorous and repeatable processes while processing samples as quickly as possible.
> The exclusive ReDI™ technology which leverages the value of current paper based systems and ensures rapid deployment of the system. Additionally, it automates routine tasks, reducing workload for analysis and possibility for errors.
> LIMS systems that provide advanced scheduling and task management capabilities, streamlined data collection and reporting.
> Industry leading instrument integration technology automates the transfer of data and information from virtually any instrument, eliminating manual errors and delays in data reporting.
PerkinElmer is a leading provider of discovery, collaboration, and knowledge enterprise solutions, desktop software, scientific databases and consulting services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical industries. The Company offers enterprise solutions, desktop software, scientific databases, and professional services for biotechnology, drug discovery and chemical research, including software, databases, and web sites which enable customers to create, analyze and communicate chemical, biological, and scientific information more effectively. Learn about our informatics solutions at www.perkinelmer.com/informatics.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The company reported revenue of approximately $1.9 billion in 2011, has about 7,000 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE, or at www.perkinelmer.com.
# # #
Corporate Public Relations Specialist
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's New QSight Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS System Delivers High Sensitivity and Enhanced Productivity for Analytical Labs". Waltham, MA & Shanghai....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces New Organizational Structure". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]