Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (5/21/10). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Combines Speed and Sensitivity in New Flexar SQ 300 MS Single-Quad LC/MS Detection System. Global Leader in Analytical Solutions Launches New Platform for Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Environmental a
|Region||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||PerkinElmer Inc. (NYSE: PKI)|
|Product||Flexar™ SQ 300 MS Single-Quad LC/MS System|
|Product 2||Chromera® Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Person||Tenney, Dusty (PerkinElmer 201005 President Analytical Sciences and Laboratory Services)|
PerkinElmer Inc., a global leader focused on the health and safety of people and the environment, today announced it will launch the Flexar TM SQ 300 MS platform at the 58th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference, Salt Lake City, Utah, May 23-27, 2010 - Booth 94. Combining efficient chromatographic separation with mass spectrometry detection capabilities, the new Flexar SQ 300 MS system is designed for analysts seeking a fast, accurate and robust system to quickly identify and quantify compounds.
Part of PerkinElmer's high performance and reliable Flexar LC portfolio, the mass detection system provides a rugged ion source design and wide molecular weight detection range for HPLC and UHPLC applications. Suitable for use in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, the Flexar SQ 300 MS platform enables efficient and reliable ionization of compounds in both positive and negative modes for the efficient analysis of a broad range of analytes. For food and environmental testing applications, a patented multi-stage ion path allows for multi-residue analysis with high limits of detection sensitivity. Moreover, advanced Collision Induced Dissociation (CID) technology enables fragmentation for further confirmation of molecular structure.
Dusty Tenney, president, Analytical Sciences and Laboratory Services, PerkinElmer, said, "Built upon PerkinElmer's expertise in mass spectrometry, the new Flexar SQ 300 MS system delivers an innovative approach to enhance sensitivity and increase productivity. By bringing the power of molecular weight determination to chromatographers, we're empowering a new level of sample insight through speed, confirmatory analysis and best-in-class sensitivity."
Flexar SQ 300 MS offers ease of switching between the Ultraspray ESI and Field-free APCI ion sources and fast interchangeability of probes. The probes can be specific to a user, application or sample type, helping to minimize the risk of cross contamination and instrument downtime. Its patented grounded ion source design allows for quick and safe probe installation. The probe position can be easily optimized for different flows and chemical environments to maintain excellent ionization performance.
Designed for multiple applications, Flexar's unique, 3-tier performance platform ranges from analytical to UHPLC and features a wide range of pumps, autosamplers and detectors that can be configured and integrated with the system. Control of the Flexar SQ 300 MS detection system is driven by PerkinElmer's new Chromera® CDS software platform. Chromera's intuitive interface can be configured for multi-detection capabilities. Providing exceptional functionality, the software helps streamline workflow for efficient sample analysis and data acquisition.
Combining flexibility of use with superior ionization technology, Flexar SQ 300 MS demonstrates PerkinElmer's commitment to developing detection capabilities for environmental health applications to ultimately protect consumers.
For further information on PerkinElmer's Flexar LC solutions, please visit Booth 94 at the 58th ASMS Conference, Salt Lake City, or www.perkinelmer.com.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $1.8 billion in 2009, has around 8,800 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through www.perkinelmer.com or 1-877-PKI-NYSE.
PerkinElmer (UK) Ltd.
Dr. Nicola Vosloo, +44 (0) 1494 679 248
Fax: +44 (0) 1494 679 331
Barrett Dixon Bell
Nicola Aldren / James Parker, +44 (0)161 925 4700
Fax: +44 (0)161 925 4701
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's New QSight Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS System Delivers High Sensitivity and Enhanced Productivity for Analytical Labs". Waltham, MA & Shanghai....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces New Organizational Structure". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]