Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/19/11). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Launches New Universal Operational Qualification (UOQ) Compliance Service for Regulated Laboratories". Waltham, MA.
Global leader in laboratory services expands OneSource® Laboratory Service offering to help pharma, biotech, and other regulated companies meet stringent regulatory requirements
PerkinElmer Inc., a global leader focused on the health and safety of people and the environment, today announced the addition of its new Universal Operational Qualification (UOQ) offering, as part of its growing suite of compliance services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and other regulated laboratory environments.
As part of PerkinElmer's OneSource® Laboratory Service offerings, the UOQ service provides researchers the most efficient, automated and state-of-the-art lab instrumentation qualification program available today. The service offering ensures that customers' lab instruments provide accurate results as well as remain in operation for optimal uptime, for maximum productivity combined with ongoing regulatory compliance capability.
"PerkinElmer is dedicated to providing its customers with the means to maintain robust compliance programs, to help ensure development of safer and more effective products," said Dusty Tenney, president, Analytical Sciences and Laboratory Services, PerkinElmer. "The UOQ services were specifically designed to meet the latest international guidelines and regulatory standards."
Through the implementation of UOQs, customers will experience significant scientific productivity with increased instrument availability, organizational efficiency and overall cost reduction. PerkinElmer's UOQ streamlines the qualification process for all lab instrumentation, allowing customers to consolidate to a single, integrated solution. For ease of regulatory documentation tracking, the qualification service also enables customers to harmonize documentation across all major models of laboratory instruments with uniform testing, regardless of manufacturer.
The UOQ service also provides a standardized approach to minimize variability in documentation to simplify regulatory audits. This is accomplished through lab-proven protocols, which provide customers flexibility to customize reporting specifications based on their requirements. Another benefit of the UOQ is that it produces a fully compliant report which ensures data security using digital certificate technology for encryption.
The initial release of UOQ will support high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) instrumentation with gas chromatography (GC) capability available before the end of 2011.
PerkinElmer's OneSource portfolio of laboratory services offers customers a comprehensive solution to laboratory asset lifecycle management, qualification, relocation and business intelligence through lab informatics. Encompassing all major equipment manufacturers and technologies, OneSource manages over 400,000 analytical and life science laboratory assets in over 120 countries worldwide. For further information about PerkinElmer OneSource Solutions, please visit www.perkinelmer.com/onesource.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $1.7 billion in 2010, has about 6,200 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE, or at www.perkinelmer.com.
Mario Fante, 781-663-5602
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's New QSight Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS System Delivers High Sensitivity and Enhanced Productivity for Analytical Labs". Waltham, MA & Shanghai....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces New Organizational Structure". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]