Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (1/23/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's NexION 2000 ICP-MS Provides Industry-leading Versatility for Trace Elemental Analyses". Waltham, MA.
|Organisation||PerkinElmer Inc. (NYSE: PKI)|
|Organisation 2||APCO Worldwide Inc.|
|Product||NexION® 2000 ICP-MS system|
|Product 2||Universal Cell Technology™ (UCT)|
|Person||Corbett, Jim (PerkinElmer 201207 President Diagnostics)|
PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world, today announced the launch of the NexION® 2000 Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS). This innovative new system is specifically designed to handle any sample matrix, address any interference, and detect any particle size.
High levels of certain toxic elements in the environment or the food supply chain can be harmful to humans, plants and animals. The NexION 2000 ICP-MS system can help detect a broad range of elements at ultra trace levels. High-throughput contract lab professionals (including those for food, environmental and clinical), government and academic labs, QA/QC labs (food and pharmaceutical), and high tech and industrial labs that need elevated performance levels (semiconductor and solar) can use this system for an extensive variety of applications.
“Increasing concerns around food safety, clean water and soil have resulted in tightened industry policies, leaving analytical laboratories tasked with managing an increasing amount of samples, a broad range of sample types, and time-consuming analyses,” said Jim Corbett, Executive Vice President and President, Discovery & Analytical Solutions, PerkinElmer. “The NexION 2000 system is designed to enable our customers to run multi-elemental analyses reliably and efficiently, helping them gain fast and critical insights into important issues and ensure compliance with continually evolving regulations.”
Key features of the NexION 2000 ICP-MS include:
> highly flexible Universal Cell Technology™ interference removal and choice of three gas channels (the only ICP-MS system that can run pure highly reactive gases such as ammonia), for advanced detection limits
> ability to handle harsh matrices and rapid changes in sample composition with minimal prep time; intelligent dilution of samples through integrated All Matrix Solution (“AMS”) systems and extended dynamic range detector
> best-in-class scanning and data acquisition speeds (100,000 points/sec), combined with proprietary software-based algorithms to provide advanced characterization of nanoparticles and single cells
> LumiCoil™ technology: revolutionary, new RF coil requiring no water or gas cooling
> an intuitive user interface with pre-loaded methods
> ability to leverage built-in methods for drinking water, waste water, seawater, soil, and medicinal drugs to help with compliance with international regulations and guidelines such as U.S. EPA 6020, EPA 200.8, ISO 17294, USP 232/233 and ICH Q3D
For more information on the NexION 2000 ICP-MS, please visit perkinelmer.com/NexION2000
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world. The Company reported revenue of approximately $2.3 billion in 2015, has approximately 8,000 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE or at www.perkinelmer.com.
Record changed: 2017-04-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (2/2/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (1/9/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Acquire Tulip Diagnostics Private Limited in India". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]