Document › Details
PerkinElmer, Inc.. (2/17/15). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Collaborates with Waters on Chromatography Solutions". Waltham, MA.
PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, today announced a chromatography collaboration with Waters Corporation to deliver market leading software and premium instruments to PerkinElmer’s customers.
PerkinElmer’s liquid chromatography (LC) and gas chromatography (GC) portfolio will be standardized on Waters Empower® Software, an industry leading chromatography data software (CDS) system that manages multi-vendor data and simplifies data collection, processing and reporting. This standardization will help PerkinElmer’s customers to simplify workflows by unifying their chromatography data onto one platform and delivering confidence in their analysis.
“Chromatography testing is critical to customers seeking to gain meaningful insights that can help make a significant impact on environmental health and safety, while navigating challenging industry regulations,” said Jon DiVincenzo, President, Environmental Health, PerkinElmer. “Our alliance with Waters combines cutting-edge chromatography technologies and sophisticated analysis software with leading application knowledge and best-in-class services.”
PerkinElmer anticipates that the collaboration with Waters will result in new product launches to meet the needs of companies in environmental, industrial and applied markets.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $2.2 billion in 2014, has about 7,700 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE, or at www.perkinelmer.com.
Factors Affecting Future Performance
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements relating to estimates and projections of future earnings per share, cash flow and revenue growth and other financial results, developments relating to our customers and end-markets, and plans concerning business development opportunities and divestitures. Words such as "believes," "intends," "anticipates," "plans," "expects," "projects," "forecasts," "will" and similar expressions, and references to guidance, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on management's current assumptions and expectations and no assurances can be given that our assumptions or expectations will prove to be correct. A number of important risk factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the results described, implied or projected in any forward-looking statements. These factors include, without limitation: (1) markets into which we sell our products declining or not growing as anticipated; (2) fluctuations in the global economic and political environments; (3) our failure to introduce new products in a timely manner; (4) our ability to execute acquisitions and license technologies, or to successfully integrate acquired businesses and licensed technologies into our existing business or to make them profitable, or successfully divest businesses; (5) our failure to adequately protect our intellectual property; (6) the loss of any of our licenses or licensed rights; (7) our ability to compete effectively; (8) fluctuation in our quarterly operating results and our ability to adjust our operations to address unexpected changes; (9) significant disruption in third-party package delivery and import/export services or significant increases in prices for those services; (10) disruptions in the supply of raw materials and supplies; (11) the manufacture and sale of products exposing us to product liability claims; (12) our failure to maintain compliance with applicable government regulations; (13) regulatory changes; (14) our failure to comply with healthcare industry regulations; (15) economic, political and other risks associated with foreign operations; (16) our ability to retain key personnel; (17) significant disruption in our information technology systems; (18) our ability to obtain future financing; (19) restrictions in our credit agreements; (20) our ability to realize the full value of our intangible assets; (21) significant fluctuations in our stock price; (22) reduction or elimination of dividends on our common stock; and (23) other factors which we describe under the caption "Risk Factors" in our most recent quarterly report on Form 10-Q and in our other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We disclaim any intention or obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of developments occurring after the date of this press release.
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (2/2/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (1/23/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's NexION 2000 ICP-MS Provides Industry-leading Versatility for Trace Elemental Analyses". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (1/9/17). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Acquire Tulip Diagnostics Private Limited in India". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]