Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (3/10/09). "Press Release: PerkinElmer, Inc. and Waters Corporation Collaborating on Development of Interface Software for Empower 2 Chromatography Software". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||PerkinElmer Inc. (NYSE: PKI)|
|Organisation 2||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Empower™ 2 Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Product 2||Clarus® 600 T Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS)|
|Person||Ziegler, Eric (PerkinElmer 200903 VP Chromatography Business Unit)|
PerkinElmer, Inc. (NYSE: PKI) and Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) today announced the development of a chromatography interface software for Waters Empower 2 Chromatography Software.
The interface software will allow control of PerkinElmer® Clarus® Gas Chromatographs, which include the 600, 500 and 400 models, and TurboMatrix™ Headspace Samplers on existing Waters Empower 2 Chromatography Software networked installations. This collaboration with Waters will combine the strengths of both companies, and promises to benefit customers by delivering a more integrated solution for users requiring multivendor compatibility.
According to Eric Ziegler, vice president of the Chromatography business unit for PerkinElmer Analytical Sciences, "This collaboration between PerkinElmer and the Waters Division will provide Empower 2 software users the productivity of PerkinElmer's Clarus 600 GC, highly regarded as the fastest conventional GC, and the robustness and configuration flexibility of the Clarus 500 and 400 GCs, as well as the accuracy of the TurboMatrix Headspace system. This configuration is the ideal solution for the challenging analysis of volatile impurities in pharmaceutical preparations."
Empower 2 Chromatography Software, Waters' flagship chromatography software product, enhances 21 CFR Part 11 compliance capabilities, taking data management integrity, security and audit trails to new levels.
The GC interface software will be available for distribution from PerkinElmer on a worldwide basis as of June 2009.
More information is available at www.perkinelmer.com
About PerkinElmer PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader in environmental sciences, focused on improving the health and safety of people and their environment. The Company has approximately 8,400 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through www.perkinelmer.com or 1-877-PKI-NYSE.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com) For 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide. Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success. With revenue of $1.58 billion in 2008 and 5,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
PerkinElmer, Clarus and TurboMatrix are trademarks of PerkinElmer, Inc. Waters and Empower are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Kontakt Medien und Kommunikation
Julia Conrad Marketing Communications Central Europe 06196 400 7450
PerkinElmer, Inc. Christopher Tessier +1 413-208-6872 firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PerkinElmer (Group)
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/22/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Sell Medical Imaging Business to Varian Medical Systems". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/21/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Citi Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/14/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/7/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer's New QSight Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS System Delivers High Sensitivity and Enhanced Productivity for Analytical Labs". Waltham, MA & Shanghai....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/26/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer Announces New Organizational Structure". Waltham, MA....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (9/1/16). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]