Document › Details
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (11/15/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Launches New Brand Identity at Upcoming Industry Conferences". Princeton, NJ.
|Organisation||PharmaNet Development Group Inc.|
|Organisation 2||American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)|
|Product||contract research (drugs)|
|Person||McMullen, Jeffrey P. (PharmaNet 201003 CEO)|
|Person 2||Hess, Anne-Marie (PharmaNet 201011 VP Marketing + Corporate Communications)|
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., a leading provider of global drug development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device industries, announced today that it is launching a new brand identity and tagline, "PharmaNet Works For You". The new brand and tagline reflect the Company's promise to its clients to provide intelligent solutions to accelerate drug development programs consistent with the highest standards of regulatory compliance, quality and reliability.
The new branding unifies PharmaNet's messaging across all of its subsidiaries and services, and clearly articulates the entire Company's commitment to client service around the world. PharmaNet has the global reach and experience to execute clinical development programs from small local projects to large global programs with a custom-fit philosophy that provides a personalized approach to client service.
PharmaNet's new brand identity has already appeared in a pre-launch advertising campaign running in digital and print industry publications. It will be formally launched at two upcoming industry events, the 2010 American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, from November 14-18 and the 9th Annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials Conference in Vienna, Austria, from November 16-19.
"The trusted PharmaNet name now serves as the umbrella brand for all our global clinical development service offerings, from bioequivalence and bioanalytical services to Phase I - IV programs," said Jeffrey P. McMullen, Chief Executive Officer, PharmaNet.
"We have taken on this initiative to strengthen and modernize our brand into one voice," Mr. McMullen explained. "This investment in PharmaNet's future demonstrates commitment to our clients and provides a solid foundation for our continued expansion of services, geographies, and capabilities."
About PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
PharmaNet Development Group, a recognized leader of global drug development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device industries, provides comprehensive capabilities in Phase I-IV clinical development, bioanalytical and bioequivalence services, regulatory, staffing, and therapeutic solutions. For the applied knowledge and intelligent solutions needed to accelerate drug development programs of all sizes around the world, PharmaNet works for you. For more information, please visit www.PharmaNet.com.
Contact: Anne-Marie Hess, Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 609 951 6842
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PharmaNet (Group)
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/17/11). "Press Release: inVentiv Health to Acquire PharmaNet. Creates a Top Global Contract Research Organization with Fully Integrated Development Capabilities". Burlington, MA....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (1/26/11). "Press Release: PharmaNet and Anapharm Europe Formally End Joint Venture". Barcelona....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (7/19/10). "Press Release: Riaz Bandali Heads PharmaNet Development Group’s Early Stage Business". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/10/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Development Group Demonstrates Comprehensive Capabilities at ASMS 2010". Princeton, NJ....
-  –. (4/30/10). "News: E-Separation Solutions – Chromatography Online’s Technology Forum. GS–MS"....
-  Taylor Technology, Inc.. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Taylor Technology Provides Complete Pharmacokinetic Studies within Five Days or Less". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (3/1/10). "Press Release: George A. McMillan Joins PharmaNet Development Group as Chief Financial Officer". Princeton, NJ....
-  Scott Partnership, The. (1/5/10). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Appointed by Leading Contract Research Organisation to Lead Global B2B PR Campaign". Cheshire....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]