Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (9/13/16). "Press Release: New Immobilized Lux Chiral Columns Expand Selectivity and Solvent Robustness". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Lux® i-Cellulose-5 chiral column|
|Product 2||liquid chromatography (LC)|
|Person||Lomas, Simon (Phenomenex 201403 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces Lux i-Cellulose-5 chiral columns, offering a new selectivity to the company’s high-quality LC/SFC media for chiral separations. This new Lux media is more robust than other chiral offerings on the market thanks to a manufactured chemical crosslinking between the polysaccharide and silica supports. This enables use of the i-Cellulose-5 columns with even the strongest organic solvents, and offers greater sample loading and method development flexibility. The dichlorophenylcarbamate selector of the new media combines well with Phenomenex’s other Lux chiral stationary phases to provide an even more comprehensive toolkit for chiral separations. Lux i-Cellulose-5 is an affordable alternative to other selectivities on the market, and is available in both 3µm and 5µm particle sizes to meet the needs of analytical and preparative applications.
"Our Lux polysaccharide chiral columns are known for their separation power, seamless scalability and reproducibility,” said Simon Lomas, strategic marketing manager for Phenomenex. “We are extremely excited to offer this versatile new chiral selectivity, along with its strong solvent robustness, to give customers greater chiral separation success rates and extended column lifetime."
The Phenomenex Lux chiral column line of seven selectors comprises an affordable and complementary kit for chiral separations, featuring high efficiency, excellent loading capacity and pressure stability up to 300 bar in a wide range of conditions. Ideal applications for Lux columns include the separation of drug enantiomers from the pharmaceutical sector, chiral pesticides in agrochemical settings, and a range of other chiral-chemicals such as raw materials, intermediates and finished goods.
To complement its comprehensive Lux chiral column line, Phenomenex offers free chiral screening services with greater than 90 percent success rates from its PhenoLogix application development group, along with over 2,000 chiral applications online that are easily searchable by compound structure or name on www.phenomenex.com.
For more information regarding this article please contact: Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-10-21
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]