Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (9/26/11). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Phenyl-Hexyl Phase to Kinetex Core-shell HPLC and UHPLC Column Line". Torrance, CA.
|Product 2||Kinetex® core-shell HPLC/UHPLC Column|
|Person||Bierman, Jeremy (Phenomenex 201007 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, announces the addition of a Phenyl-Hexyl phase to its successful Kinetex core-shell HPLC/UHPLC column family. Kinetex Phenyl-Hexyl offers a unique selectivity for the separation of compounds that are difficult to resolve using traditional phenyl phases. The new Phenyl-Hexyl columns complement the existing Kinetex phases and are especially effective for resolving aromatic hydrocarbons such as tricyclic antidepressants and explosives. Like C18, Phenyl-Hexyl is ideal for a wide range of applications, including the resolution of moderate hydrophobic compounds.
The Kinetex Phenyl-Hexyl is offered in 2.6- and 1.7-micron particle sizes. "The addition of a Phenyl-Hexyl phase to the Kinetex core-shell line of HPLC/UHPLC columns gives chromatographers one of the most useful selectivities on one of the most advanced LC technologies," explains Jeremy Bierman, brand manager for Phenomenex.
With complementary C18 and Phenyl phases, users can screen for optimal resolution of complex sample mixtures. Bierman adds, "With the addition of this unique selectivity to our successful portfolio of reversed phase chemistries on core-shell HPLC and UHPLC media, we now address the vast majority of separation needs in the industry."
Kinetex core-shell technology meets researchers' need to improve results and increase productivity without large capital expenditures. The new Phenyl-Hexyl offering brings the total number of Kinetex phases to six, and the company plans to continue expanding the choices.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]