Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/18/10). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Two New Phases to Kinetex Core-Shell HPLC Column Line". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Kinetex® core-shell HPLC/UHPLC Column|
|Product 2||liquid chromatography (LC)|
|Person||Bierman, Jeremy (Phenomenex 201007 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, announces the addition of two new phases in its successful Kinetex core-shell HPLC/UHPLC column family. Kinetex XB-C18 and Kinetex C8 bring the advantages of ultra-high liquid chromatography performance (UHPLC) within standard HPLC operating pressures to a growing list of applications. Kinetex core-shell technology meets researchers' need to improve results and increase productivity without large capital expenditures.
The new Kinetex XB-C18 provides a unique selectivity, incorporating two iso-butyl side chains at the base of the C18 ligand to reduce secondary interactions with residual silanols. These columns deliver enhanced separation and peak shape of basic compounds under neutral and acidic pH conditions. In comparison studies with other C18 columns, this new Kinetex phase has produced differences in peak elution order and improved separation of co-eluting compounds.
The new Kinetex C8 phase meets the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) specifications for Classification Code L7, enabling laboratories using L7 columns to realize the benefits of Kinetex core-shell technology while staying compliant with USP-allowable adjustments.
"We introduced our revolutionary Kinetex core-shell technology one year ago, and the market response and adoption rate have exceeded our expectations," comments Jeremy Bierman, brand manager for Phenomenex. "We're pleased to add these two new phases to the three we initially offered. Our product development team will continue to bring even more core-shell resources to the chromatography field."
The new Kinetex core-shell columns are available in two particle sizes - 2.6- and 1.7- micron - and in variety of column dimensions.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (310) 212-0555
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]