Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/9/12). "Press Release: New SPE Accessories Hold Tubes in 96-Well Spacing for Automated Applications". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Solid Phase Extraction (SPE technology)|
|Product 2||Strata-X SPE (product series)|
|Person||Pike, Erica (Phenomenex 201006 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces two new Tabless Tube Holder accessories for its Strata® and Strata™-X lines of silica-based and polymeric solid phase extraction (SPE) sorbents. These accessories hold SPE tubes in 96-well spacing to integrate with automated systems. All Strata and Strata-X products are now available in the tabless 1 mL tube format, enabling the user to arrange multiple sorbents within the holders, adding flexibility for method development. Users can also remove and replace a single SPE tube should they make an error, which cannot be done with standard 96-well SPE plates. The Tabless Tube Holders are compatible with the Phenomenex vacuum manifold as well as positive pressure systems.
"Our new Tabless Tube Holders are easy to use and add flexibility to the workflow options using our Strata and Strata-X sorbents," comments Erica Pike, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Our growing line of Strata and Strata-X products meets the sample preparation needs of a wide range of applications, including complex biological matrices."
Strata and Strata-X SPE sorbents simplify the method development process for fast and efficient sample preparation prior to chromatography. They remove unwanted contaminants, including phospholipids, and are offered in a number of unique selectivities to cover a diverse range of analytes.
Phenomenex, celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2012, is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical research, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography solutions accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being. For more information on Phenomenex, visit www.phenomenex.com or follow the company on Twitter @Phenomenex
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]