Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Kinetex® core-shell HPLC/UHPLC Column|
|Product 2||Luna® Omega LC column|
|Person||Lomas, Simon (Phenomenex 201403 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research, design and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, announces the expansion of its leading Kinetex core-shell and Luna Omega fully porous media offerings to a new 1mm ID microbore format. These new stainless steel columns are compatible with micro LC systems, which operate at very low flow rates and effectively separate small-volume samples. With much lower solvent requirements than traditional HPLC, micro LC systems and columns produce less organic waste and deliver associated cost savings. Phenomenex microbore columns deliver the technological advances of the Kinetex and Luna Omega media, with better sensitivity and lower analyte detection than other offerings on the market. Ideal applications for the new 1mm ID columns include metabolomics, biopharmaceutical and bioanalytical research, along with trace contaminant analysis in food and environmental labs.
"For customers working in micro LC formats with very small sample volumes, choices of separation media have been limited to conventional LC products," explains Simon Lomas, strategic marketing manager for Phenomenex. "Our R&D team has put over three years of research and development into hardware redesign, implementation and better packing methods for this format extension, to ensure that customers with micro LC applications can finally realize the advantages of our Kinetex and Luna Omega media without compromise."
Phenomenex now offers a range of media in this new microbore format, including Kinetex 2.6 µm XB-C18, Kinetex 1.7 µm EVO C18, Luna Omega 1.6 µm Polar C18 and Luna Omega 1.6 µm C18. Phenomenex Kinetex Core-Shell Technology and Luna Omega columns together provide an ideal complementary UHPLC solution for greater efficiency and separation power. With a growing range of valuable selectivities, this pairing of core-shell and fully porous UHPLC products affords customers a better choice for immediate gains in productivity, resolution and retention.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Record changed: 2017-03-04
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]