Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/27/12). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends UHPLC Column Protection to Widepore Columns". Torrance, CA.
|Product||SecurityGuard™ ULTRA column protection system|
|Product 2||Aeris™ core-shell HPLC/UHPLC column|
|Person||Presley, J.T. (Phenomenex 201102 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces new SecurityGuard™ ULTRA offerings to protect widepore (=200 Å) UHPLC columns typically used in the analysis of biomolecules. The SecurityGuard ULTRA system dramatically extends the lifetime of columns packed with sub-2 micron fully porous or core-shell particles by protecting against the damaging effects of chemical contaminants and microparticulates introduced by the sample, mobile phase or system. These contaminants can also affect method sensitivity, quantitation and peak identification.
The new SecurityGuard ULTRA product is ideal for virtually any manufacturer's UHPLC, sub-2 micron or core-shell widepore columns including the Phenomenex Aeris™ widepore XB-C18, XB-C8 and C4 products. By reducing the frequency of column replacements, as well as the need for troubleshooting and system down time, SecurityGuard ULTRA saves chromatographers time and money. Pressure-rated up to 20,000 psi (1,378 bar), these widepore guard cartridges have no significant impact on chromatography, backpressure or dead volume.
"The easy-to-use SecurityGuard ULTRA protects columns without affecting the performance advantages of UHPLC, sub-2 micron and core-shell widepore particle technologies," explains J.T. Presley, product brand manager for Phenomenex.
Phenomenex offers an interactive web application through which users can enter their UHPLC, sub-2 micron or core-shell column information to find the right SecurityGuard ULTRA column protection system. Helpful videos are also available on the site, providing instructions on how to properly install and use the SecurityGuard ULTRA column protection system.
For more information regarding this article please contact: Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]