Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/10). "Press Release: Kinetex Core Shell Technology Receives Scientists’ Choice Award". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Kinetex® core-shell HPLC/UHPLC Column|
|Product 2||HPLC column|
|Person||Campbell, Jason (Phenomenex 201003 Senior Marketing Manager)|
Phenomenex Offering Named Best New Separations Product of 2009 by SelectScience International Online Community
Phenomenex, Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of separation science consumables, announced today that the company's Kinetex core-shell HPLC Columns received the SelectScience Scientists' Choice Award, the result of an independent poll. More than 20,000 scientists from the SelectScience online community were invited to nominate and vote on new products introduced last year. The award for Best New Separations Product of 2009 was presented last week at Pittcon in Orlando.
Kerry Parker, editor for SelectScience, commented, "The Scientists' Choice Awards provide a unique opportunity for the online laboratory community to voice their opinion and provide feedback to manufacturers. The award highlights new products that have made a real impact in the laboratory this year."
"We are pleased that the SelectScience audience has recognized the game-changing nature of our new Kinetex core-shell technology," said Jason Campbell, senior marketing manager for Phenomenex, who accepted the award. "This new column technology has changed the UHPLC debate industry-wide, enabling researchers to immediately improve productivity without the time and expense associated with replacing existing HPLC instrumentation."
More information on Kinetex core-shell technology is available at www.phenomenex.com/kinetex/.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]