Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA.
|Organisation 2||Phenomenex Inc.|
|Product||liquid chromatography column (LC column)|
|Product 2||sample purification / sample separation|
|Person||Mahjoor, Fasha (Phenomenex 201111 CEO + Founder)|
26 April 2016 marks the 5-year anniversary of Phenomenex India—an exciting milestone for the company, its employees, and customers worldwide. Phenomenex, founded in 1982 and headquartered in the United States, is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in pharmaceutical, industrial, clinical research, government and academic labs. With over 700 employees in 16 companies around the world, three manufacturing sites located in the United States, and a network of 60 distributors, the company is able to serve tens of thousands of customers in over 100 countries each year.
Phenomenex India, located in Hyderabad, has delighted customers in the local scientific community since 2011. The company houses a specially trained team of technical specialists, operations and marketing support, and a state-of-the-art delivery hub that maintains high stock levels of thousands of products to allow for faster deliveries throughout India. In addition to a collection of award-winning products and technologies, 24/7 live assistance, hands-on training seminars, and a helpful technical support-based website, the team offers a refreshing and personalized customer experience unique to the industry. As a result, the company has achieved a 98 percent customer satisfaction rate and shown record-breaking growth over the last five years, including a 15 percent growth in 2015 which doubled the industry average.
“I am so proud of our team and all of the incredible successes they have earned through hard work and perseverance,” Phenomenex president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor remarks. “I am not surprised in the slightest, as the people who have been an integral part of the company since its beginning are outstanding leaders and team players with palpable camaraderie. This team has truly shown our customers what excellent technology, superior products and unparalleled service and support can be with fanatical attention to detail and a personalized approach to each customer need. The future of Phenomenex India is nothing short of brilliant.”
Contact: Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (310) 212-0555
Record changed: 2016-06-17
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]