Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/22/12). "Press Release: Phenomenex Forms Phenova a Certrified Reference Materials Company". Torrance, CA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Phenomenex Inc.|
|Product||reference materials / standards (analytics/diagnostics)|
|Product 2||HPLC column|
|Index term||Wibby Environmental–Phenomenex: investment, 201101 acquisition|
|Person||Campbell, Jason (Phenomenex 201003 Senior Marketing Manager)|
|Person 2||Mahjoor, Fasha (Phenomenex 201111 CEO + Founder)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, announces the creation of a new company - Phenova, Inc. - which culminates the integration and expansion of Colorado-based Wibby Environmental. Phenova provides proficiency standards and testing services to environmental laboratories working under strict regulatory guidelines. Many of the EPA-regulated methods involve HPLC or GC, for which Phenomenex is a major supplier of media and columns. Phenomenex and Phenova together now offer a total solution to environmental customers such as water municipalities, agricultural companies and contract laboratories. The company initially serves customers in the United States, with plans to expand internationally to meet country-specific environmental regulatory requirements.
Phenova provides standards that simulate a laboratory's typical samples. Customers use these standards to perform proficiency tests and demonstrate conformance with regulatory guidelines. Phenova delivers results directly to the regulatory agencies and archives test information for customers to use in creating internal performance metrics. The company also offers standards that help laboratories internally monitor their data quality, as well as products for rapid retesting
Phenomenex is investing in a 30,000 sq. foot modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment that will triple the laboratory space in Colorado to accommodate growth. A new interactive website is now online, offering easy access to Phenova products and services. An innovative data reporting tool - PT Manage™ - simplifies data entry and enables users to easily generate insightful reports. Demonstrating its dedication to providing high-quality products, the company has received additional quality accreditations including ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO Guide 34.
Jason Campbell, who has been with Phenomenex for 15 years, has been named president and general manager of Phenova. "We have nearly doubled the company's staff since the acquisition process began, and we have made significant investments in our analytical resources," Campbell comments.
According to Fasha Mahjoor, CEO of Phenomenex, "The acquisition is part of our growth strategy, which centers on providing total solutions to the application areas we serve. This environmental product portfolio is a natural fit with Phenomenex's offering and we serve the same customers."
Phenomenex, celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2012, is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to disease diagnosis, food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography solutions accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being. For more information on Phenomenex, visit www.phenomenex.com or follow the company on Twitter @Phenomenex.
For more information on Phenova, please visit www.phenova.com
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]