Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/1/11). "Press Release: Phenomenex Introduces Aeris Core-shell HPLC and UHPLC Technology for Proteins and Peptides". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Aeris™ core-shell HPLC/UHPLC column|
|Product 2||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
|Person||Kelly, Kari (Phenomenex 201111 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces Aeris™ - core-shell HPLC/UHPLC columns specially designed for the analysis of proteins and peptides. These new high-performance columns deliver higher resolution and peak capacities than other bioseparation media, producing sub-2 micron results on any LC instrument. With virtually no bleed, Aeris columns are highly compatible with MS.
Aeris columns are offered in wide- and small-pore configurations. Aeris WIDEPORE 3.6-micron core-shell columns are optimized for the separation of intact proteins and polypeptides, and are available in three selectivities - XB-C18, XB-C8 and C4. Because the 3.6-micron core-shell particles produce lower backpressures than traditional media, longer or coupled columns can be used to increase resolving power on both HPLC and UHPLC instruments.
Aeris PEPTIDE 3.6-micron and 1.7-micron columns, designed with a small pore size, are recommended for the separation of low molecular weight peptides and for peptide mapping. The novel XB-C18 stationary phase provides the ideal surface chemistry for resolving peptides. Aeris PEPTIDE 3.6-micron particles offer ultra-high performance at backpressures compatible with both HPLC and UHPLC instruments. On UHPLC systems, the 1.7-micron Aeris particles can deliver higher peak capacities than fully porous sub-2 micron columns.
"The new Aeris columns are 'plug and play,' requiring very little work in method transfer," comments Kari Kelly, brand manager for Phenomenex. "With a little method optimization, users can achieve even higher resolution and better performance, and our PhenoLogix support team is ready to help customers with their switch to Aeris."
For more information regarding this article, please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2243
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]