Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/3/11). "Press Release: New Phenomenex GC Seal Is Stable at High Temperatures and Easy to Install". Torrance, CA.
|Product 2||gas chromatography system (GC system)|
|Person||Kelly, Kory (Phenomenex 201008 Product Manager GC)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces Easy Seal, an advanced seal for GC columns that addresses common problems with installation and reliability. The new accessory is constructed of a proprietary gold-plated alloy that is softer than widely used stainless steel and can be installed without extraordinary pressure. GC inlets are sometimes bent in the process of installing hard stainless steel seals, but using insufficient force can result in leaks. Easy Seal is also rugged enough to perform at high temperatures and remain stable - a challenge for seals with polymer ring-inlaid surfaces.
"Thorough sealing at the inlet base is an acknowledged problem in the GC industry," commented Kory Kelly, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Our new Easy Seal resolves the issue by requiring less force to make a leak-free connection without compromising the range of temperatures at which it operates effectively."
Easy Seal is compatible with all Agilent GC instruments.
Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to disease diagnosis, food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography solutions accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being. For more information on Phenomenex, visit www.phenomenex.com.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2243
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]