Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/3/11). "Press Release: New Phenomenex Dual-membrane Syringe Filters Provide Heavy-duty Sample Clarification". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Phenex™-GF/NY dual-membrane syringe filter|
|Person||Presley, J.T. (Phenomenex 201102 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces the Phenex™-GF/NY dual-membrane syringe filter for viscous, particulate-laden samples. The new filter incorporates a glass layer, through which the sample passes first for elimination of heavy particulates, increasing the effectiveness of the second, nylon fiber membrane. By removing particulates from the sample, the syringe filter prevents buildup and blockage of chromatography columns and frits while minimizing wear and tear on injection valves. Proper sample filtration can ultimately reduce system downtime and component replacement.
Ideal for any applications with highly viscous or heavily particulate-laden samples, such as foods, biological fluids, soil and fermentation broths, Phenex-GF/NY performs at higher capacity than nylon-only filters, and requires less hand pressure to filter the sample. Phenex syringe filters are optimized for superior flow rates and high throughput. Target applications include food and beverage and environmental testing.
"These new Phenex filters are part of our growing line of chromatography accessories," commented J.T. Presley, brand manager for Phenomenex. They offer a convenient and inexpensive way to clarify samples for peace of mind, extended column and system lifetime and improved analytical results."
A risk-free trial sample pack can be requested at www.phenomenex.com/sample
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2243
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]