Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/7/11). "Press Release: New Phenomenex Web Tool Creates SPE Methods in Seconds". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Solid Phase Extraction (SPE technology)|
|Product 2||online marketing|
|Person||Pike, Erica (Phenomenex 201006 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces the Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) Method Development Tool - a fast online resource. This tool develops methods across a variety of sample matrices and compounds, enabling users to improve analyte concentration and detector response. The researcher enters the name of the analytical target or selects "proprietary" to develop a method based on the chemical characteristics of the analyte.
The Phenomenex SPE Method Development Tool, which can be accessed at www.phenomenex.com/info/MDTOOL, produces customized methods in less than one minute, with options to save, print or e-mail to a colleague. Users can also view an alternative method, if desired.
"The use of SPE is on the rise in many industries because cleaner samples increase column life and provide increased sensitivity with fewer interferences," explains Erica Pike, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Researchers are continually developing new and revised methods, and we have already developed more than 700 using this tool."
The scalable methods provided with this new tool take advantage of the Phenomenex Strata™-X polymer-based and Strata® silica-based sorbents. Pretreatment recommendations for a variety of sample matrices are also provided.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]