Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/25/11). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Strata-X SPE Line to Extract Neutral Drugs of Abuse in Forensic Toxicology". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Strata-X-Drug N solid phase extraction (SPE) sorbent|
|Product 2||Kinetex® core-shell HPLC/UHPLC Column|
|Person||Pike, Erica (Phenomenex 201006 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces Strata-X-Drug N, its second solid phase extraction (SPE) sorbent specially designed for the extraction of drugs of abuse in forensic toxicology. The new sorbent targets neutral drugs such as barbiturates and benzodiazepines. Like its counterpart for basic drug of abuse testing, Strata-X-Drug B, the new sorbent saves time and reduces solvent expense because it does not require conditioning or equilibration.
Phenomenex conducts stringent QC tests on Strata-X-Drug N products; each batch is tested by extracting lorazepam and temazepam from actual urine samples, which delivers more realistic results than testing from spiked water. Samples prepared using Strata-X-Drug N are ready for LC or GC analysis, and methods are available using Phenomenex Kinetex ® (LC) and Zebron ® (GC) columns.
"Our QC processes use biological samples to ensure the sorbent will perform as expected in customer analyses," explained Erica Pike, brand manager for Phenomenex. "User satisfaction and consumer adoption has been very high with Strata-X-Drug B, so we have no doubt that Strata-X-Drug N will follow suit."
Strata-X-Drug N is offered in 1, 3, 6 and 12 mL SPE tubes and in 96-well plates. Additional information featuring the Strata-X-Drug SPE product family can be accessed at: http://www.phenomenex.com/info/page/spedoa.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]