Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (6/7/10). "Press Release: New SPE Sorbent with Strong Anion Exchange Functionality Extends Strata-X Line". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Strata-X-A SPE sorbent|
|Product 2||Strata-X SPE (product series)|
|Person||Pike, Erica (Phenomenex 201006 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of separation science consumables, introduces Strata-X-A to its line of solid phase extraction (SPE) products. Strata-X-A polymeric, high-capacity sorbent delivers maximum retention of anionic compounds, rounding out Phenomenex's complete offering for anion/cation exchange separations. The base polymer of the new Strata-X-A is pH-stable and resists deconditioning, providing more flexibility during method development and reducing the potential for errors.
Strata-X-A retains acidic anlytes in three different ways: p-p and hydrophobic interactions cloupled with a strong anion exchange mechanism. The strong ionic bond allows an aggressive organic wash, leaving the eluent free of interference. This sorbent is ideal for a wide variety of LC and GC applications that involve acid analytes including environmental and forensic toxicology.
"This new product completes our Strata-X SPE, line which now offers products for just about any application," commented Erica Pike, brand manager for Phenomenex. "As the use of SPE grows in a wide range of applications, we are pleased to have a strong offering featuring our novel polymeric base."
Strata-X-A will be offered in 1, 3 and 6 mL tubes for traditional cleanup, 96-well plates for high-throughput extractions, and Giga™ Tubes (12, 20, and 60 mL) for large-volume applications.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Tel: (55) 5018-3791 (Mexico)
Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]