Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Yarra 1.8µm SEC-X300 GFC/SEC HPLC column|
|Person||Lomas, Simon (Phenomenex 201403 Brand Manager)|
|Person 2||Dahlgren, Jennifer (Dahlgren Communications 200812)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces Yarra 1.8µm SEC-X300 – a high-resolution gel filtration (GFC)/aqueous size-exclusion (SEC) column for the separation of high molecular weight (HMW) biomolecules on HPLC and UHPLC systems. With a wide separation range of 10K to 700KDa and high efficiency, SEC-X300 is ideal for separating and characterizing monoclonal antibody (mAb) aggregates, antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) and biosimilars in drug discovery and development research. The HMW focus of the SEC-X300 complements the low molecular weight range (1K-450KDa) of the existing Yarra 1.8µm SEC-X150 column, providing two versatile separation tools for biopharmaceutical research. The proprietary Yarra surface chemistry, combined with bio-inert column hardware, reduces sample adsorption compared to other GFC/SEC columns currently on the market, providing improved recovery and more accurate quantitation of biomolecules at a lower price point. The SEC-X150 and -X300 media are both now available in 150 and 300 mm column lengths, for analytical flexibility to increase speed or further increase resolution.
Because Yarra SEC-X150 and -X300 columns typically operate at backpressures below 3,500 psi on traditional HPLC and UHPLC systems, they can deliver improved performance (greater resolution, better peak shape and faster analysis time) compared to existing 3µm and 5µm GFC/SEC column methods. Designed and manufactured for stability, reproducibility and long product life, all Yarra phases are supported by a superior product quality and performance guarantee.
“Yarra 1.8µm SEC-X300 and -X150 were expertly developed and fine-tuned to offer our customers a wider applicability for popular biomolecule separations such as mAb fragmentation and ADC characterization,” explained Simon Lomas, strategic marketing manager for Phenomenex. “Our new Yarra SEC-X150 and -X300 columns additionally feature greater media and hardware inertness to overcome sample adsorption.”
Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical research, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography solutions accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being. For more information on Phenomenex, visit www.phenomenex.com or follow the company on Twitter @Phenomenex.
Contacts: Jennifer Dahlgren, Dahlgren Communications
Phone: (530) 263-6817
Simon Lomas, Phenomenex, Inc.
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2267
Record changed: 2016-09-08
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Online GC Column Finder from Phenomenex Enables Quick and Easy Selection". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]