Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/23/10). "Press Release: Phenomenex Launches Chiral Screening Service". Torrance, CA.
|Product 2||supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC)|
|Person||Carlson, Kari (Phenomenex 201003 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of separation science consumables, announces a Chiral Screening Service for customers in pharmaceutical and natural products research and development. This free service provides target screening using a library of HPLC and SFC columns including the Phenomenex Lux™ polysaccharide-based offerings, which demonstrate a success rate approaching 90 percent. After resolving the chiral compound, Phenomenex also produces method development and optimization for the service customer, all within 10 business days.
Enantiomers of chiral compounds may have different pharmacological effects in biological systems. Regulations require that enantiomers of all chiral drugs in development be screened separately on their pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties.
"Resolving chiral compounds is relatively difficult, and column selection can be complicated," explained Kari Carlson, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Our Chiral Screening Service eliminates time-consuming guesswork and also gives customers a chance to 'test-drive' our Lux columns."
The Phenomenex team of chiral experts will customize a plan for each screening project, taking into account specific requirements and overall separation goals. Once a project is completed, the customer will receive a report that details the optimal methodincluding information on the chiral stationary phase (CSP) selected for the separation, running conditions and associated chromatograms. Customers can find more information at: http://www.phenomenex.com/chromatographyservices or contact the group directly via e-mail at email@example.com
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]