Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (9/7/11). "Press Release: Phenomenex Launches Online Vial Selection Tool". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Verex™ Vial Finder online tool|
|Product 2||Verex™ Certified PLUS Mass Spec Quality (MSC) vials and caps|
|Person||Presley, J.T. (Phenomenex 201102 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces the Verex™ Vial Finder - an online tool for quickly selecting the right vial from among hundreds of Phenomenex certified products. The easy-to-use tool empowers the user to quickly zero in on the best vial and cap for the appropriate application.
All Phenomenex Verex vials are lot-tested and certified to exceed industry specifications and tolerances for cleanliness and consistent performance. The high-purity, chemically stable borosilicate glass offers pH stability and the lowest ion content possible, while airtight, leak-free seals, caps and septa ensure precise fit and safe sample transfer. Certified PLUS vials and caps have undergone additional processing for low-contaminant, low-bleed performance, while Certified PLUS Mass Spec Quality (MSQ) vials and caps provide state-of-the-art solutions for sensitive mass spectrometry detection methods.
"Customers are looking for ways to save time and this new tool eliminates the need to go through long product lists to find what they need," explains J.T. Presley, brand manager for Phenomenex. "The navigation and graphics of the Vial Finder are so fast, they make the selection process fun."
The new tool can be accessed at: www.phenomenex.com/vialfinder
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]