Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (1/26/11). "Press Release: Phenomenex Introduces Verex Line of Certified Chromatography Vials for Guaranteed Performance". Torrance, CA.
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces the Verex™ family of certified chromatography vials, caps and inserts. All Verex vials are lot-tested and certified to meet strict specifications for consistent performance and recoveries and they exceed industry standards. The borosilicate glass has the lowest ion content possible, while airtight, leak-free seals ensure safe sample transfer. Certified PLUS vials have undergone additional processing for low bleed, while Certified Plus Mass Spec Quality (MSQ) vials and caps are specially designed to meet additional specifications needed for mass spectrometry detectors.
The Verex line includes convenience kits and mix-and-match cap choices, including crimp, snap or screw, all with pure septa material, which is available in pre-slit or non-slit formats.
Verex vial kits are provided in environmentally friendly dispenser packages that use recycled materials, soy-based inks and minimal plastic. This dispenser design keeps the vial products clean and saves storage and bench space. "Low-quality vials and caps can create analysis problems that require time-consuming troubleshooting and rework," explained J.T. Presley, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Our Verex line of certified vial products are guaranteed to perform better than products currently in use, with less environmental impact."
A risk-free trial sample pack can be requested at www.phenomenex.com/vialquote
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2243
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]