Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Presston™ 100 Positive Pressure Manifold for sample preparation|
|Product 2||Strata-X SPE (product series)|
|Person||Safan, Erica (Phenomenex 201607 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research, design and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces the Presston™ 100 Positive Pressure Manifold for sample preparation. An alternative to the vacuum manifold, Presston 100 applies pressure from above to pass liquids through the sample preparation products. Presston 100 reduces the inconsistent pressures that are inherent in vacuum techniques, and its high-pressure capability enables the separation of viscous samples.
Presston 100 is unique in that a single unit can prepare samples in tubes or 96-well plates. Other manufacturers’ manifolds require a separate unit for each format. Phenomenex offers a simple tube adapter kit for Presston that converts between tubes and 96-well plates.
"Phenomenex offers so many sample preparation solutions that it makes sense to provide a manifold that can process them efficiently," said Erica Safan, brand manager for Phenomenex. "The ability to handle tubes or plates along with the other advantages of positive pressure allow the user to do more with just one instrument."
Presston 100 is compatible with Phenomenex Strata® solid phase extraction (SPE), Novum™ simplified liquid extraction (SLE), Phree™ phospholipid removal, Impact™ protein precipitation plates, ß-Gone™ ß-glucuronidase removal and Clarity® synthetic DNA and RNA biosolutions.
Contact: Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (310) 212-0555
Record changed: 2016-08-09
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]