Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Presston™ 100 Positive Pressure Manifold for sample preparation|
|Product 2||Strata-X SPE (product series)|
|Person||Safan, Erica (Phenomenex 201607 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research, design and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, introduces the Presston™ 100 Positive Pressure Manifold for sample preparation. An alternative to the vacuum manifold, Presston 100 applies pressure from above to pass liquids through the sample preparation products. Presston 100 reduces the inconsistent pressures that are inherent in vacuum techniques, and its high-pressure capability enables the separation of viscous samples.
Presston 100 is unique in that a single unit can prepare samples in tubes or 96-well plates. Other manufacturers’ manifolds require a separate unit for each format. Phenomenex offers a simple tube adapter kit for Presston that converts between tubes and 96-well plates.
"Phenomenex offers so many sample preparation solutions that it makes sense to provide a manifold that can process them efficiently," said Erica Safan, brand manager for Phenomenex. "The ability to handle tubes or plates along with the other advantages of positive pressure allow the user to do more with just one instrument."
Presston 100 is compatible with Phenomenex Strata® solid phase extraction (SPE), Novum™ simplified liquid extraction (SLE), Phree™ phospholipid removal, Impact™ protein precipitation plates, ß-Gone™ ß-glucuronidase removal and Clarity® synthetic DNA and RNA biosolutions.
Contact: Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (310) 212-0555
Record changed: 2016-08-09
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Online GC Column Finder from Phenomenex Enables Quick and Easy Selection". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]