Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/22/11). "Press Release: Phenomenex and Shimadzu Collaborate to Offer Complete LC and GC Solutions". Torrance, CA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI)|
|Product||Lux® column (product series)|
|Product 2||liquid chromatography system (LC system)|
|Index term||Shimadzu–Phenomenex: chromatography, 201102– collab offering Shimadzu systems w Phenomenex colums together as complete solution in US|
|Person||McCrory, Doug (Phenomenex 201102 Vice President)|
|Person 2||Kawamoto, Kiyoshi (Shimadzu 201102 VP Marketing of Shimadzu Scientific Instruments)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, and Shimadzu Scientific Instruments today announced a marketing collaboration for LC and GC systems. Through this collaboration, Shimadzu systems and Phenomenex columns will be offered together in a complete solution in the United States.
As part of the 2011 Total Solutions Program, purchasers of Shimadzu analytical scale HPLC, UHPLC, LC/MS, or GC/GCMS systems will be given a Phenomenex welcome package that includes a technical consultation to evaluate the application and determine which complimentary column to select from among the company's many brands including Kinetex®, Lux® and Luna® for LC and Zebron™ for GC. LC system users will also receive a Phenomenex SecurityGuard™ cartridge to protect and extend the life of the column, along with a column selection tool, technical notes and an application-specific trouble-shooting guide. GC system buyers will receive a column selection guide along with technical notes on GC method development and accessories.
"This total solutions program brings two leading companies together to serve the customer with top-of-the-line products that work together," explained Doug McCrory, vice president of Phenomenex. "Shimadzu and Phenomenex offer a wide range of products that provide customers with a total solutions approach to meet most, if not all of their application needs."
"We are pleased to combine the instrument and chromatographic media technologies of the two companies to better serve our customers," said Kiyoshi Kawamoto, vice president, marketing, of Shimadzu Scientific Instruments. "Both Phenomenex and Shimadzu are dedicated to research, innovation and customer satisfaction, so it's a good fit."
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments (SSI) is the American subsidiary of Shimadzu Corporation, headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Founded in 1875, Shimadzu is a $2 billion multinational corporation with three major divisions: Medical Diagnostics, Aerospace/Industrial, and Analytical Instruments. The Analytical Division is one of the world's largest manufacturers of analytical instrumentation and environmental monitoring equipment. In 1975, SSI corporate headquarters were established in Columbia, Maryland to provide analytical solutions to a wide range of laboratories in North, Central, and parts of South America. In the United States, SSI has a network of more than 50 locations providing local and regional sales, service and technical support. Visit Shimadzu for more information.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2243
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]