Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/7/10). "Press Release: Phenomenex Announces Direct Sales and Service for Mexico". Torrance, CA.
|Product 2||analytical services|
|Person||Mahjoor, Fasha (Phenomenex 201111 CEO + Founder)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of separation science consumables, announced today that it has expanded its international team to serve Mexico directly. Phenomenex products in Mexico have been available through distributors up until now. In addition to direct purchasing available in either pesos or US dollars, customers in these countries will have access to faster product delivery, technical support in Spanish, training and seminars.
"Phenomenex will provide our loyal customer base in Mexico with efficient purchasing and product delivery," commented Fasha Mahjoor, president of Phenomenex. "We are proud to directly support chromatographers with local technical support and customer service."
Phenomenex serves research customers in a wide range of industries including drug discovery and development, chemical processing, biofuels analysis, food and water safety, forensics and toxicology. All Phenomenex products, including the leading Luna®, Gemini® Synergi®, Kinetex™, Strata™-X, BioSep®, Lux™ and Zebron™ brands, will be supplied exclusively from Phenomenex to customers in Mexico.
Local Contact Information for Phenomenex in Mexico:
Tel: (55) 5018-3791
Fax: USA + 310-328-7768
411 Madrid Ave
Torrance, CA 90501, USA
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (55) 5018-3791 (Mexico)
Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]