Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (12/21/10). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Guides for Medicinal Chemistry Sample Cleanup with Strata Sorbents". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Strata-X SPE (product series)|
|Product 2||medicinal chemistry|
|Person||Pike, Erica (Phenomenex 201006 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, announces the publication of a new medicinal chemistry methods brochure and companion wall poster guide to sample cleanup using the company's line of Strata™-XL polymeric solid phase extraction (SPE) sorbents. The 12-page guide provides methods for large-volume reaction cleanup of synthetic organic compounds, while the wall poster is a convenient laboratory reference showing the steps for fast cleanup of basic, acidic and neutral compounds using the Phenomenex Strata-XL sorbents in pre-packed Giga™ tubes.
The Phenomenex family of products for medicinal chemistry cleanup includes Strata-XL for neutral compounds, -XL-C for strong cation-exchange, -XL-CW for weak cation-exchange, -XL-AW for weak anion-exchange and -XL-A for strong anion-exchange. The large particle and pore size of these sorbents provides an optimal flow rate, particularly when working with large-volume or viscous samples, and allows for the extraction of particles larger than 10 kilodaltons.
"Our Strata line, in prepacked tubes, delivers high recoveries and superior flow rate from large sample volumes," explains Erica Pike, brand manager for Phenomenex. "These two new tools will help researchers quickly learn how to use Strata-XL for cleanup of a range of compounds, particularly in the field of medicinal chemistry." The complimentary methods brochure and wall poster can be accessed at www.phenomenex.com/MedChem.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2243
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]